DANOCRET PROTECT FLEX 1C is a thixotropic, single-component, polymer modified mortar (PCC) for the surface protection and waterproofing of concrete, formulated on the basis of a mixture of hydraulic binders, selected aggregates and polymers that provide excellent adherence and waterproofing capacity.
Advantages & Benefits
- Anti-carbonation action.
- High protection against saltpetre and seawater according to UNE EN 1504-2.
- Suitable with ARGOCOLA® ELITE 500 C2TES1.
- Compatible drinking water RD 140/2003.
- Elasticity ensures bridging of cracks up to 1.26 mm.
- Avoids damp due to condensation.
- Avoids the appearance of efflorescence.
- Great bonding.
- Great elasticity.
- Impervious to water.
- Very high adhesion on non-enamelled substrates (2.5 N/mm², method EN 1542).
- Resistant to freeze/thaw cycles.
- Accessible system under tile.
- Mortar renderings
- Laminated plasterboard.
- Ceramic wall tiles and natural stone.
Instruction for Use
- Before applying the product, check that the application surface is dry, clean and free of solid debris and irregularities.
- Protect yourself adequately for handling the components with appropriate gloves and mask. See safety data sheet.
- Mix the two components in the plastic container to a uniform mass.
- Apply to cracks and joints first. We recommend using 4×4 mm glass fibre reinforcement MALLA FV 60.
- If reinforcing use a trowel/roller/projecting machine to apply the first coat and place in fresh MALLA FV 60 reinforcement also in the corners.
- Apply the remaining coats crosswise to the previous one for best result (see Drying Time).
- On porous substrates, use DANOPRIMER® W beforehand to ensure good adhesion to the substrate.
- Commissioning must be more than 7 days in contact with water.
- Clean tools with water right after finishing. If there is solid dirt, we recommend scraping it off.
- For application on wood fibres, ensure adhesion on 100% of the substrate.
- Do not reuse the containers.
- Protect the edges from rainwater penetration by preparing the substrates and using the most suitable product from the ARGOTEC® RERPARATION range to prepare them and prevent the accumulation of material.
- It is recommended to apply a minimum of two coats of product of at least 1 mm thickness each.
- Accessible after 24 - 48 hours of drying.
- Once the mixture is ready, you have a maximum of 30 minutes to apply it.
Handling, storage and preservation
- Keep the containers tightly sealed and protected from extreme temperatures (keep between 5ºC and 30ºC), protected from direct sunlight and heat sources. For a period not exceeding 12 months.
- It is packaged in 20 kg multi-leaf paper bags with damp-proof sheets and in 5 kg plastic bags that allow it to be properly preserved for 12 months in its original closed container, safe from dampness.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10