FONODAN 900 is a two layer product made of a self-adhesive high density bitumen membrane thermally bonded to a cross-linked polyethylene. FONODAN 900 acoustically works as shock absorber in mass-spring-mass system in floor, and removing resonant frequencies in plasterboard system.
- Damp-proof and separation barrier for floating floor finishes.
- Complements the IMPACTODAN® system.
- Acoustic renovation of slabs.
- High acoustic performance sprung floor systems, such as hotels, residences, etc. and wherever less interior noise is required.
Advantages & Benefits
- It admits small irregularities in the ground.
- Vapour barrier.
- Good resistance to compression.
- Reduces the noise of the platform itself. Lower loudness.
- Great durability.
- High resistance to tearing.
- Inexpensive, easy and efficient installation.
- The aluminium sealing tape reduces the static charge.
- Improvement of airborne sound level between rigid elements ΔRA>4 dBA.
- Improved impact noise level under floorboards ΔLw>22 dB.
- Improved impact noise level under 5 cm mortar ΔLw>21 dB.
- Optimum chemical and thermal resistance.
- Feeling of comfort in the tread.
- Loudness of 70 sone.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- The floating mortar must be strong enough to prevent cracking. (See SPD No. 1.3).
- The facade cladding in a building must end at the dividing wall between different users. See SPD 2.1
- Installations or elements liable to cause vibrations inside the partition walls shall be protected by cross-linked PE shells. See SPD 2.3
- The structure's anchorages must not be fixed to the building structure except on the roof. See SPD 3.2
- In order for the system to be perfectly determined by the insulation, no unwanted lateral transmissions must occur.
- Setting back the partition wall on the pillars.
- Impact sound insulation must be used (e.g. Impactodan System) See AA01 sheet.
- It will be taken into account that this product is part of a Sound Insulation system, so the Danosa Constructive Solutions Catalogue, Sound Insulation Commissioning must be taken into account. "Details of Singular Points" (SPD), as well as the rest of the Danosa documentation.
- Isolated sewage disposal systems with FONODAN BJ or ACUSTIDAN. See BAJ1 and BAJ2 sheet of "Danosa Sound Insulation Solutions.
Handling, storage and preservation
- Store in covered and ventilated places that comply with current legislation regarding storage.
- Consult the product safety data sheet.
- According to the EEC directives on labelling hazardous substances (GefStoffV), special labelling is not required.
- The product is considered not hazardous for transport (ADR, RID, UN, IATA/ICAO)
- The product, as such, is not classified as hazardous for transportation.
- Under normal conditions, the product is not hazardous.
- In application, the appropriate measures must be taken when handling tools.
- In all cases, the Occupational Safety and Hygiene standards, as well as the standards of good construction practice, must be taken into account.
- Stable at room temperature. Avoid being at temperatures above 80ºC as that would alter the material’s properties, accelerating its degradation.
- Waterproofing work should not be carried out when the ambient temperature is lower than +5ºC for hot air welding.
- No personal protection is required during transportation and handling.
- For further information, please contact our Technical Department.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10