ARGOCOLA ELITE 100
- Placement of ceramic pieces of medium and low absorption in interior walls and interior and exterior floors.
- Suitable for interior placement of small format porcelain pieces.
Advantages & Benefits
- High mechanical performance.
- High open time.
- Great plasticity.
- Allows for rectification of pieces.
- Without off-hook.
- Mortar renderings
- Concrete floors
- Cement-based substrates
- Plasterboard partition walls
- The substrate must be free of damp issues and must have completed its setting process.
- The support must be healthy, clean, flat, free of paint, crumbling or poorly adhered parts, release agents, etc. and in general without any substance or particle that may prevent correct adherence.
- Leave a grouting space between tiles appropriate to the size of the tile and the total surface area applied according to UNE 138003.
- In hot weather, moisten the support well.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of frost, rain, strong wind or direct sunlight.
- Do not apply in a thick layer without double gluing.
- Do not apply below 5°C or above 30°C.
- Do not apply to gypsum substrates without priming with DANOPRIMER® RPU.
- Do not apply to plastic, metal, wood, rubber, etc. surfaces.
- Comply with the construction joints.
- Before mechanical preparation, varnish residues, waxes, grease, oil and similar pollutants must be removed.
Handling, storage and preservation
- It is packaged in 25 kg multi-leaf paper bags with damp-proof sheets that allow it to be stored for 12 months in its original sealed packaging, safe from dampness.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10
- Appearance: polvo
- Colour: Gris
|Absorción capilar (kg/m²h0.5)||W1||-|
|Adherencia tras calor (N/mm²)||≥ 0,5||-|
|Adherencia tras ciclos hielo-deshielo (N/mm²)||≥ 0,5||-|
|Adherencia tras inmersión al agua (N/mm²)||≥ 0,5||-|
|Adherencia tras tiempo abierto 30 min (N/mm²)||≥ 0,5||-|
|Agua de amasado (%)||24/26||-|
|Clasificación según UNE EN 12004||C1T||-|
|Densidad aparente (kg/L)||1,60 ± 0,05||-|
|Densidad masa fresca (kg/L)||1,80 ± 0,05||-|
|Deslizamiento (mm)||≤ 0,5||-|
|Intervalo granulométrico (mm)||0/0,8||-|
|Mass per unit area (nominal) (kg/m²)||25||-|
|Permeabilidad al vapor de agua (m)||Clase I||-|
|Reacción al fuego||A1||-|
|Hazardous substances||Ver HS||-|