ARGOCOLA ELITE 200 is a high performance C1TE cementitious adhesive formulated with Portland cement, selected aggregates, organic additives and polymers that give it extraordinary workability and adhesion.
The ceramic slabs must be placed with cementitious adhesive ARGOCOLA® ÉLITE 200, from the company DANOSA, class C1TE according to standard UNE EN 12004. The application support must be healthy, clean, free of friable parts, completely hardened and must have finished its time of dimensional change. Work joints must be respected. The ceramic slabs must be placed with spacers for joints according to UNE 1308002.
Advantages & Benefits
- High mechanical performance.
- High open time.
- Great plasticity.
- Allows for rectification of pieces.
- Without off-hook.
- Mortar renderings
- Concrete floors
- Cement-based substrates
- The substrate must be free of damp issues and must have completed its setting process.
- The substrates must be clean and sound, free of grease, paint or other substances that would prevent proper adhesion.
Instruction for Use
- Mix ARGOCOLA ELITE 200 with 7.25 L of clean water per 25 kg bag manually or mechanically until a homogeneous, creamy and lump-free mixture is obtained.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes before application.
- Comb the adhesive onto the substrate with a 6×6 mm notched trowel for small formats or 8×8 mm for formats larger than 40×40 cm. The adhesive is spread out in layers of approx. 1 m² so that the time that elapses between the application of the adhesive on the substrate and the laying of the tiles does not cause the adhesive to lose sufficient wettability for proper adhesion.
- The tiles should be pressed until the grooves of the adhesive are flattened.
- Leave a grouting space between tiles appropriate to the size of the tile and the total surface area applied according to UNE 138003.
- In hot weather, moisten the support well.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of frost, rain, strong wind or direct sunlight.
- Do not apply in a thick layer without double gluing.
- Do not apply below 5°C or above 30°C.
- Do not apply to gypsum substrates without priming with DANOPRIMER® RPU.
- Do not apply to plastic, metal, wood, rubber, etc. surfaces.
- Comply with the construction joints.
- Before mechanical preparation, varnish residues, waxes, grease, oil and similar pollutants must be removed.
Handling, storage and preservation
- It is packaged in 25 kg multi-leaf paper bags with damp-proof sheets and in 5 kg plastic bags that allow it to be stored for 12 months in its original sealed packaging, safe from dampness.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10