Plastering and rendering mortar CSIV W2 extra white for thin-bed application, formulated with Portland cement, aggregates of compensated granulometry, mineral fillers and additives.
The thin-bed plastering work on a mortar bed will be carried out with ARGOREV® HCF Extra White dry mortar, from the company DANOSA, class GP CSIV W2 in accordance with the UNE EN 998-1 standard. The substrate must be sound, clean, free of friable parts, completely hardened and have completed its time of dimensional variation. The construction joints shall be respected.
Advantages & Benefits
- High whiteness, no yellowing.
- Waterproof to rain water.
- Permeable to water vapour.
- Mortar renderings
- Brick or ceramic block factory.
- Concrete (treated with a bonding bridge).
- In case of heat, wind or on very absorbent substrates, it is advisable to dampen the substrate and wait for the water film to disappear.
- Do not apply on plasters or paints.
- The support must be healthy, clean, flat, free of paint, crumbling or poorly adhered parts, release agents, etc. and in general without any substance or particle that may prevent correct adherence.
Instruction for Use
- Mix ARGOREV® HCF Extra White with approx. 5.5 L of clean water per 25 kg bag manually or mechanically until a homogeneous, creamy and lump-free mixture is obtained.
- Spread the mortar to an average thickness of 4-8 mm and smooth the applied material to even out the thickness and smooth the surface.
- Once the hardening process has begun, proceed to trowel the material.
- Comply at all times with the provisions of chapter 7 “Site work, preparation and application of plaster” of the UNE EN 13914-1 standard “Design, preparation and application of exterior plaster and interior plaster”.
- Store in a dry place, protected from rain, sun, high and low temperatures.
- Consult the safety data sheet.
- It is advisable to mesh the application at singular points.
- When applied at very high relative dampness, drying may be delayed.
- In case of splashes in the eyes, rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention if necessary. For more detailed information see safety data sheet.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of rain or frost.
- Do not add more water once it has started to set.
- Comply with the mixing water.
- On very porous substrates prime with DANOPRIMER® RPU.
Handling, storage and preservation
- It is packaged in 25 kg multi-leaf paper bags with damp-proof sheets that allow it to be stored for 12 months in its original sealed packaging, safe from dampness.
Safety and hygiene
- Consult the safety data sheet.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10