Asphalt agglomerate, consisting of a mixture of mineral aggregates and bituminous binders, specially formulated for road maintenance.
- Open service entrance, etc.
Advantages & Benefits
- Easy to apply even at low temperatures.
- Long life expectancy.
Instruction for Use
- The support surface must be resistant, uniform, smooth, clean, dry and free from foreign bodies.
- Welding between corner and DANOPOL membrane will be achieved through hot air machine.
- Do not apply if there is an imminent risk of frost or rain.
- Protect from rain and do not open for use during setting time.
Handling, storage and preservation
- Store the product between 5°C and 30°C for a maximum period of 10 months.
- Keep the containers tightly sealed and protected from extreme temperatures (keep between 5ºC and 30ºC), protected from direct sunlight and heat sources. For a period not exceeding 12 months.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10