One-component moisture-curing polyurethane adhesive for ESP and XPS insulation boards in ETICS systems. The foam has been produced in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.
Instruction for Use
- Shake the bottle vigorously (10-20 seconds, with the valve upside down) to thoroughly mix the components.
- Screw the bottle onto the applicator.
- The working position of the can is with the valve upside down.
- The way to apply the adhesive on vertical walls will be according to the following scheme:
- Immediately after applying the adhesive, press the board against the wall, compressing the adhesive bead to half its thickness and pre-position the board. It is essential to avoid complete crushing of the adhesive bead.
- After a few minutes, with the help of a level or a batten, adjust the final configuration of the board by pressing it again and pulling it gently from the floor.
- The first row of glued boards must rest on the starting profile.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10