Auto-adhesive tape for acoustic insulation of gully traps.
- Reduces noise from siphon pipes and sagging pipes inside false ceilings.
- It can be used as a sealing strip in plasterboard systems with 70 mm profiles.
Handling, storage and preservation
- Store in covered and ventilated places that comply with current legislation regarding storage.
- Consult the Sound Insulation Solutions and Sound Insulation Installation Manual. Singlular Point Details (SPD)
- Consult the product safety data sheet.
- The product, as such, is not classified as hazardous for transportation.
- Under normal conditions, the product is not hazardous.
- In application, the appropriate measures must be taken when handling tools.
- Stable at room temperature. Avoid being at temperatures above 70ºC as that would alter the material’s properties, accelerating its degradation.
- This product should not be installed when the ambient, product or support temperature is below +10ºC.
- For further information, please contact our Technical Department.
- No personal protection is required during transportation and handling.
- In all cases, the Occupational Safety and Hygiene standards, as well as the standards of good construction practice, must be taken into account.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10
- Length (cm): 1000
- Width (cm): 6.6
- Thickness (mm): 3.9
- Thickness (mm) ~ Standard: EN 1923
- m² / package: 5.28
- Ml / palet: 4
- Units per pallet: 108
- Surface (m²): 0.66
- Logistic class: (C) Products usually in stock, maximum availability in less than 7 days
- Product code: 610208
|Thermal conductivity of cross-linked polyethylene (W / m K)||0.05||-|
|Remainder deformation (24h compressed at 50%, 23ºC) (%)||< 35||EN 1856|
|Insulation thickness to be fixed (mm)||3.9||-|
|Nominal mass (g/ml)||165||EN 1849-1|
|Mass per unit area (nominal) (kg/m²)||3||-|
|Mejora del nivel de ruido aéreo entre placas, ΔRA||> 3||EN 140-1|
|Pérdida de Inserción; IL (dBA)||>12||-|
|Reaction to fire||B s1 d0||EN 13501-1|
|Longitudinal tensile strength (N / 5cm)||> 450||-|
|Dynamic stiffness (MN/m³)||<= 100||EN 29052-1|
|Work temperature (ºC)||> 10||-|
|Thickness tolerance (%)||+/- 0,2||EN 823|
|Tolerance Length and Width (%)||1||EN 822|
|Hysteresis work (Nm)||> 2||EN 3386-1|
|Volatile organic compounds (COV's) (µg/m³)||15||ISO 16000-6:2006|
|Content of recycled raw material (%)||14,4||-|
|Recycled content before the consumer (%)||100||-|
|Manufactured in||Fontanar (Guadalajara) España||-|