ARGOSEC® M-25 ELITE is a sprayable, fibre-reinforced micro-concrete based on special cements, selected aggregates with a maximum size of ø2 mm and organic additives that give it extraordinary workability, adherence and control of drying shrinkage.
The rendering of the walls will be carried out with ARGOSEC® M-25 ÉLITE dry mortar from the company DANOSA, class GP CSIV according to the UNE EN 9981 standard. The substrate must be sound, clean, free of friable parts, completely hardened and have completed its time of dimensional variation. The construction joints shall be respected
- High-strength masonry
- Particularly suitable for work with structural panel building systems.
- Support of slopes and reinforced surfaces.
Advantages & Benefits
- High water retention capacity.
- Free of chlorides.
- Controlled shrinkage
- Gray version made of sulphor-resistant cement.
- The substrate must be clean, dry, dust-free, free of oil, grease, surface laitance or other elements that impede adhesion such as old waterproofing membranes or other coatings.
- The substrate shall be dry, clean, compact, free of dust and separating agents.
Instruction for Use
- Mix ARGOSEC® M-25 ELITE with 3.75 L of clean water per 25 kg bag manually or mechanically until a homogeneous, creamy and lump-free mixture is obtained.
- Spread the mass on the piece with the help of a trowel or spray on the walls and/or ceilings.
- Once the required level of thickness has been reached, spread the mixture on the piece with a trowel or spray on the walls and/or ceilings.
- Store in a dry place, protected from rain, sun, high and low temperatures.
- Consult the safety data sheet.
- It is advisable to mesh the application at singular points.
- When applied at very high relative dampness, drying may be delayed.
- In case of splashes in the eyes, rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention if necessary. For more detailed information see safety data sheet.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of rain or frost.
- Do not add more water once it has started to set.
- Comply with the mixing water.
- On very porous substrates prime with DANOPRIMER® RPU.
Handling, storage and preservation
- It is packaged in 25 kg multi-leaf paper bags with damp-proof sheets that allow it to be stored for 12 months in its original sealed packaging, safe from dampness.
Safety and hygiene
- Consult the safety data sheet.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10