ARGOTEC TERMO-ACUSTIC is an adhesive mortar for laying mineral wool on the enclosure, formulated with Portland cement, selected aggregates, polymers and brass that provide excellent adhesion and waterproofing.
- Laying of mineral wool thermal insulation panels on the enclosure.
- Rendering, waterproofing and thermal and sound insulation works on facades with cavity walls.
Advantages & Benefits
- High mechanical performance.
- Outstanding Adhesion
- Excellent workability.
- Impervious to water.
The laying and fixing of the mineral wool panels will be carried out with ARGOTEC TERMOACUSTICO adhesive mortar, from the company Argos derived from cement, class CSIV W2 according to the UNE EN 998-1 standard. The substrate must be sound, clean, free of friable parts, completely hardened and have completed its time of dimensional variation. The construction joints shall be respected.
- Mortar renderings.
- Brick or ceramic block factory.
- Concrete (after priming).
- The substrates must be clean and sound, free of grease, paint or other substances that would prevent proper adhesion.
Instruction for Use
- Mix ARGOTEC TERMOACÚSTICO with 5.75 L of clean water per 25 kg bag, preferably by mechanical means until a homogeneous, creamy, lump-free mixture is obtained.
- Spray the mortar mechanically in thicknesses never less than 3 mm. nor more than 7 mm. in cords from bottom to top.
- Regulate and proceed to the gluing of the mineral wool.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of frost, rain, strong wind or direct sunlight.
- Do not apply below 5°C or above 30°C.
- Do not apply on plaster supports.
- Do not apply to plastic, wood, rubber, etc. surfaces.
- Protect the cool surface from direct sun, rain and especially draughts.
Handling, storage and preservation
- It is packaged in 25 kg multi-leaf paper bags with damp-proof sheets that allow it to be stored for 12 months in its original sealed packaging, safe from dampness.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10