Flexible cross-linked polyethylene membrane, finished in an aluminized LPDE film. It is used as an acoustic insulation and protection against humidity under laminated floors.
- Damp-proof and separation barrier for floating floor finishes.
- Complements the IMPACTODAN® system in homes with a traditional heating system.
- Wooden floor systems in dwellings with traditional heating systems.
Advantages & Benefits
- Reflective thermal insulation.
- Vapour barrier.
- Good acoustic insulation against impact noise.
- Great durability.
- Inexpensive, easy and efficient installation.
- The aluminium sealing tape reduces the static charge.
- Impact noise improvement ΔLn = 18 dB.
- Optimum chemical and thermal resistance.
Instruction for Use
Staking out equipment
- Before starting the works, the materials necessary for the execution of the work must be gathered, which are:
- The installations must be completed before laying the CONFORDAN sheet.
- Ground unevenness of more than 3 mm in 1 m must be levelled with levelling paste beforehand.
- Aluminium CONFORDAN ADHESIVE TAPE shall be used to fasten the sheet to each other and to any point on site such as slabs, pillars, walls or any other structural element that functions as an electrical earthing system.
- Unroll the CONFORDAN in the longitudinal direction of the boards, cutting the necessary size with a cutter.
- It is advisable to overlap and seal with CONFORDAN adhesive tape to give continuity to the insulation and prevent the passage of dampness.
- Install the floating floor according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- The floating mortar must be strong enough to prevent cracking. (See SPD No. 1.3).
- The skirting boards should be at least 15 mm thick to cover the expansion gap and to avoid creating an acoustic bridge, they should be left with a small gap that can be created by means of a silicone bead.
- The planks must remain for at least 48 hours acclimatising to the room in which they are to be installed at an ambient temperature of at least 17°C, relative dampness not exceeding 70%.
- It will be taken into account that this product is part of a Sound Insulation system, so the Danosa Constructive Solutions Catalogue, Sound Insulation Commissioning must be taken into account. "Details of Singular Points" (SPD), as well as the rest of the Danosa documentation.
Handling, storage and preservation
- Store in covered and ventilated places that comply with current legislation regarding storage.
- Consult the product safety data sheet.
- According to the EEC directives on labelling hazardous substances (GefStoffV), special labelling is not required.
- The product is considered not hazardous for transport (ADR, RID, UN, IATA/ICAO)
- For further information, please contact our Technical Department.
- Keep away from flames and sources of heat.
- No special handling measures are required.
- In all cases, the Occupational Safety and Hygiene standards, as well as the standards of good construction practice, must be taken into account.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10