- 1 Slab
- Acoustic insulation IMPACTODAN® 5
- 3 Screed of mortar of thickness > 5 cm or self-leveling mortar type CT-C30-F7 for 3-4 cm thickness.
- Acoustic insulation Peripheral band 200 (Desolidarizador Perimetral 200)
- Acoustic insulation Sealing tape 70 (Cinta de Solape 70)
- Acoustic insulation FONODAN® 900
- 7 Laminate wooden flooring
|Acoustic insulation at impact noise||IMPACTODAN® 5||Chemically cross-linked and foamed polyethylene sheet.||ΔLW|
4-8 dBA (according to the mortar thickness)
|Acoustic insulation is anti-resonant and damping||FONODAN® 900||Chemically cross-linked polyethylene foam and high-density membrane.||ΔLW||22 dB|
Unit of Work
Acoustic sheet of cross-linked and foamed polyethylene of closed cell of 5 mm thick, IMPACTODAN® 5, sealed with self-adhesive cross-linked polyethylene tape of 3 mm thick Sealing tape 70 (Cinta de Solape 70), mortar at least 5 cm thick separated of the structure and installations by means of the use of Peripheral band 200 (Desolidarizador Perimetral), according to DIT nº 439 R/16; finishing composed by anti-resonant and damping material, FONODAN® 900 of 4 mm thickness and laminate wooden flooring.