Peripheral band is composed of closed cell cross-linked polyethylene , 3 mm thick and 200 mm wide. It is used as auxiliary product when installing Impactodan´s solution for decks. It allows to disband perimeter walls form the mortar deck, avoiding transmission of vibrations trough walls.
- It is used to elastically separate the mortar that is poured on top of the IMPACTODAN anti-impact sheet from the vertical construction elements.
- It can be used for lining installations that have to pass through the floating mortar.
Advantages & Benefits
- As it is composed of the same raw material as IMPACTODAN, it provides continuity to the impact noise damping system.
- It doesn't react to attacks from micro-organisms, ensuring its durability over time.
- Easy and quick to install.
- It is presented within a system, collected in Technical Suitability Document No. 439 with on-site tests and a detailed installation that facilitates correct monitoring of the work.
- Its high resistance to damp and steam diffusion prevents it from damaging vertical walls, especially when using laminated plasterboard.
- Its good thermal conductivity makes it ideal in radiant heating systems, avoiding the creation of thermal bridges in the joints.
- Its good elasticity under continuous load over time is the manifestation of its usefulness, preserving its acoustic properties over time.
- Its great flexibility makes it possible to cover installations avoiding the occurrence of unwanted acoustic bridges.
Instruction for Use
Laying of DESOLIDARIZADOR PERIMETRAL 200
- Before starting the installation, it is advisable to consult the Technical Suitability Document nº 439 “IMPACTODAN impact noise damping system”.
- Once the IMPACTODAN is spread, check that it is perfectly placed on the substrate and as close to the vertical facing as possible, avoiding the creation of pockets.
- It is then folded 1/3 towards the side that does not have the self-adhesive.
- The smaller part of the fold will be glued on the Impactodan, the remaining 2/3 on the vertical surface.
- To stick the product, the edge of the roll, on the adhesive side, is placed on the joint of the IMPACTODAN with the vertical joint, making sure that it is high enough so that it does not touch the mortar.
- At the same time as the DESOLIDARIZADOR PERIMETRAL is unrolled, it is pressed down.
- Once the floor is finished, the excess should be trimmed off.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- As with any self-adhesive product, it is important that the surfaces to be glued are as clean as possible.
- Recommended temperature for application > 10ºC.
- Please read the instalation guide of the system.
- It will be taken into account that this product is part of a Sound Insulation system, so the Danosa Constructive Solutions Catalogue, Sound Insulation Commissioning must be taken into account. "Details of Singular Points" (SPD), as well as the rest of the Danosa documentation.
Handling, storage and preservation
- Store in covered and ventilated places that comply with current legislation regarding storage.
- Consult the product safety datasheet.
- According to the EEC directives on labelling hazardous substances (GefStoffV), special labelling is not required.
- The product is considered not hazardous for transport (ADR, RID, UN, IATA/ICAO)
- For further information, please contact our Technical Department.
- Keep away from flames.
- No special handling measures are required.
- In all cases, the Occupational Safety and Hygiene standards, as well as the standards of good construction practice, must be taken into account.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10