Aqueous cleaning solution for moss, fungi and lichens on roofs, terraces and façades
- Elimination of fungi, moss and lichens.
- Grease spot cleaning.
- Roof and facade cleaning.
Advantages & Benefits
- Fast-acting cleaning on a wide range of surfaces.
- Concentrated product with high penetration power, can be diluted in water.
- Applicable on ceramic tiles
- Any other mineral substrate.
- Exposed brick walls
- Asbestos cement
- Monolayer mortars.
- Bituminous membranes and PVC-P.
Instruction for Use
- Avoid direct contact with the product by wearing gloves.
- Protect surroundings, vegetation or other elements in the application area.
- Before application, test the product on a small area. Depending on the degree of soiling, you can dilute the product with water or use it pure for heavily soiled surfaces.
- Apply the product on the surface to be cleaned, using an airless pressure washer or brush as required. Leave to act for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water, preferably with a pressure washer.
- After application of the product, surfaces may become slippery. Avoid accidents, take precautions.
- The action of the product is smoother if the surface is wetted beforehand.
- Always test first on a non-visible part.
- Do not apply on metals.
- Do not apply on icy or very hot surfaces.
- Avoid contact with the skin, the eyes, wear the protections during its application (gloves, glasses...)
- Do not apply on vegetables and plants.
Handling, storage and preservation
- The product must be used in a period not exceeding 12 months.
- Keep the containers tightly sealed and protected from extreme temperatures (keep between 5ºC and 30ºC), protected from direct sunlight and heat sources. For a period not exceeding 12 months.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10