DANOCRET PROTECT 1C is a thixotropic, single-component, polymer modified mortar (PCC) for the surface protection and waterproofing of concrete, formulated on the basis of a mixture of hydraulic binders, selected aggregates and polymers that provide excellent adherence and waterproofing capacity.
The surface protection and waterproofing of the concrete without movement will be carried out with the single-component, thixotropic, polymer modified mortar DANOCRET PROTECT 1C of the company DANOSA, according to the UNE EN 1504-2 standard, in accordance with principle 1 (method 1.3) and principle 2 (method 2.2.) of the UNE EN 1504-9 standard.
Advantages & Benefits
- High protection against saltpetre and seawater according to UNE EN 1504-2.
- Good adhesion on non-enamelled substrates (1.1 N/mm², method EN 1542).
- Elasticity ensures bridging of cracks up to 0.25 mm.
- Avoids damp due to condensation.
- Avoids the appearance of efflorescence.
- Impervious to water.
- Resistant to freeze/thaw cycles.
- Accessible system under tile.
- Good flexibility and adherence.
- Mortar renderings
- Ceramic wall tiles and natural stone.
Instruction for Use
Preparation of the support: Once the waterproofing is done, the roof should be smooth, uniform and clean. Danolosa application: It is applied without any gripping material, deposited with care, preferably over a geotextile antipunching layer covering the waterproofing or directly on it, lying on the insulation face. Slabs will be placed without any expansion joint. On hipper ends and valleys the slab should be accordingly cut using a water-cooled low r.p.m. radial machine. A small space (3-5 mm) must exist, to allow dilatations coming from, for example, skylights, etc… It should be carried on pallets. Not considered as dangerous goods for transport.
- Commissioning must be more than 7 days in contact with water.
- Clean tools with water right after finishing. If there is solid dirt, we recommend scraping it off.
- For application on wood fibres, ensure adhesion on 100% of the substrate.
- Do not reuse the containers.
- Protect the edges from rainwater penetration by preparing the substrates and using the most suitable product from the ARGOTEC® RERPARATION range to prepare them and prevent the accumulation of material.
- It is recommended to apply a minimum of two coats of product of at least 1 mm thickness each.
- Accessible after 24 - 48 hours of drying.
- Once the mixture is ready, you have a maximum of 30 minutes to apply it.
Handling, storage and preservation
- Keep the containers tightly sealed and protected from extreme temperatures (keep between 5ºC and 30ºC), protected from direct sunlight and heat sources. For a period not exceeding 12 months.
- It is packaged in 25 kg multi-leaf paper bags with damp-proof sheets that allow it to be stored for 12 months in its original sealed packaging, safe from dampness.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10