DANOCRET Protect 200 is a polymer modified mortar (PCC), single component for the waterproofing of concrete and mortar structures via the clogging of the capillary network, formulated on the basis of a mixture of hydraulic binders, selected aggregates and hydro-reactive agents that provide excellent adhesion and waterproofing capacity.
- Suitable for reducing rising damp in buried structures and lift shafts.
- Protection of concrete surfaces, for protection from seawater and salts.
- Dusted on concrete and mortar within its plastic stage.
Advantages & Benefits
- High protection against saltpetre and seawater according to UNE EN 1504-2.
- Suitable with ARGOCOLA® ELITE 500 C2TES1.
- Good adhesion on non-enamelled substrates (1.1 N/mm², method EN 1542).
- Prevents damp due to condensation.
- Prevents the appearance of efflorescence.
- Great bonding.
- Great elasticity.
- Impervious to water.
- Resistant to freeze/thaw cycles.
- Mortar renderings.
- Ceramic wall tiles and natural stone.
Instruction for Use
- Main use: surface dusting in the plastic phase of the concrete or mortar crystallising in the capillary network.
- Mix DANOCRET® Protect 200 with 7.2-7.6 L of clean water per 20 kg bag preferably by mechanical means until a homogeneous, creamy, lump-free mixture with a thick paint consistency is achieved.
- Apply the mortar in two cross coats manually with a stiff nylon brush or suitable spraying systems in thicknesses of approximately 1 mm.
- The application time is 10-20 minutes depending on environmental conditions.
- The second coat should be applied before the first coat has hardened (2-3 hours).
- Protect and dampen the product for at least 48 hours after application to ensure proper material curing.
- On horizontal surfaces and with the mortar or concrete fresh, the product can be applied by sprinkling with an approximate application rate of 1 kg/m².
- Do not apply when there is a risk of frost, rain, strong wind or direct sunlight.
- Do not apply below 5°C or above 30°C.
- Do not apply on plaster supports.
- Do not apply to plastic, metal, wood, rubber, etc. surfaces.
- Do not re-mix or add water once it has started to harden.
- Protect the cool surface from direct sun, rain and especially draughts.
Handling, storage and preservation
- Keep the containers tightly sealed and protected from extreme temperatures (keep between 5ºC and 30ºC), protected from direct sunlight and heat sources. For a period not exceeding 12 months.
- It is packaged in 20 kg multi-leaf paper bags with damp-proof sheets that allow it to be stored for 12 months in its original sealed packaging, safe from dampness.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10