Bi-component epoxy primer, solvent-free, fast curing at low temperatures, vapour barrier for damp substrates, compatible with DANOCOAT®, DANOPUR® and DANOFLOOR® systems.
Instruction for Use
- Before applying the product, check that the application surface is dry, clean and free of solid debris and irregularities.
- Protect yourself adequately for handling the components with appropriate gloves and mask. See safety data sheet.
- Mix the two components in the plastic container to a uniform mass.
- Apply to cracks and joints first. We recommend using 4×4 mm fibreglass reinforcement (PX160 mesh).
- Use a trowel/roller to apply the first coat and place in fresh PX160 Mesh reinforcement also in the corners.
- Apply the remaining coats crosswise to the previous coat for best result (see Drying Time).
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10