Gasket with heat-welded fibreglass mesh to be installed between the insulating panels in cases of structural joints of the building or where it is necessary to ensure adequate expansion for the absorption of settlement movements in continuous walls.
Instruction for Use
- Apply a layer of fabric to the insulation panels of the cladding system.
- Complete the lacquer finish evenly over the entire surface. This treatment allows a secure fixing of the corner panel.
- Place the product perfectly aligned in the corner.
- We drown the angle in the corner. Any crossing of the corner must be fixed for the 10 cm overlap indicated above.
- Complete the flush to complete the work in accordance with the rule of art.