Fixing composed of an expansion nail made of Polypropylene Copolymer and a spike made of high impact resistant Polystyrene.
- It is intended for fixing insulating panels on all types of surfaces.
Advantages & Benefits
- Easy application.
- Due to its range of thicknesses, it covers practically all multilayer products.
- Due to its high extraction load, it is the ideal material to fix the heaviest acoustic insulation materials (multilayers), ensuring their continuity over time.
Instruction for Use
Installation of the Sound Insulation Fixings of 40:
- If it is applied on ceramic elements, the rules of good acoustic execution must be taken into account, i.e. once the partition is built, it is regularised and sealed by plastering with plaster or mortar at least 8 mm thick and left to cure.
- Firstly, a hole is drilled with a diameter slightly smaller than the expanding dowel of the nail. A hammer drill with a diamond drill bit is used to drill through both the panel and the partition.
- The nail is then driven in flush with the insulation board.
- The dowel is then driven in.
- Finally, the dowel is hammered into the material.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- When installing the fixture, insulation products that can spread dust are penetrated, causing throat and eye irritation. It is advisable to wear protective glasses and masks.
- If a battery-powered drilling machine is used (never with a mains power cable), the drill bit can be soaked in water to prevent the drill bit from becoming embedded in the asphalt.
Handling, storage and preservation
- The product itself is not classified as hazardous and is not toxic to the environment.
- The product must be stored in a dry place protected from rain, sun, heat and low temperatures.
- In application, you must take into account all the safety regulations referring to work on scaffolding.
- For further information, please contact our Technical Department.
- Keep away from flames and sources of heat.
- No personal protection is required during transportation and handling.
- It must be transported in bags in boxes.
- In all cases, the Occupational Safety and Hygiene standards, as well as the standards of good construction practice, must be taken into account.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10