Colourless product based on siloxanes and fluorinated polymers resin in a solvent base with water and oil repellent and anti-graffiti properties for protection of porous materials in façades and pavements.
- As a colourless water and oil repellent for facades and paving of porous materials and in fair-faced concrete structures.
- Paving subject to heavy use, pedestrian areas, building entrances, kitchens, bathrooms, stairs.
Advantages & Benefits
- Low adhesion of dirt.
- It does not create a film and is permeable to water vapour, allowing the substrate to "breathe".
- It penetrates deeply into the substrate, protects against water, oil, grease and graffiti, even on low-medium porosity substrates.
- Resistant to pedestrian traffic.
- Rustic stoneware
- Hydraulic mosaic
Instruction for Use
Apply by brush or roller. Do not apply with a pressure device.
- The substrate must be cleaned thoroughly to remove dust, moss, lichen and efflorescence. DANOCLEAN Star and DANOCLEAN Antifungi should be used to assist in cleaning. The substrate must be completely dry before applying the product.
- Apply by roller, brush or low pressure sprayer.
- Cracks and joints must be repaired before applying the product.
- The product is supplied ready to use, do not add any solvents or water.
- Apply several coats (at least two), saturating the substrate without waiting for the previous coat to dry (wet on wet). During application, do not allow the product to drip onto the substrate to avoid stains and marks.
- Before applying the product, care must be taken to protect glass, windows, frames and other non-absorbent building elements. In case of splashes, clean immediately with synthetic solvent.
- On some substrates, a slight "wetting" effect may be observed, so a preliminary test is essential to evaluate this effect.
- Clean with synthetic solvent.
- Do not saturate the substrate too much, it is preferable to apply thin coats in several coats (mainly on low porosity materials).
- Waterproofing work must not be carried out when weather conditions may be detrimental, in particular in situations of snow, ice, rain or strong wind.
- Do not use on surfaces in permanent contact with water.
- Protect from rain during the first 4 hours after application.
Handling, storage and preservation
- The product must be used in a period not exceeding 24 months.
- Keep the containers tightly sealed and protected from extreme temperatures (keep between 5ºC and 30ºC), protected from direct sunlight and heat sources. For a period not exceeding 12 months.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10