High-Grab Moisture-Curing Polyurethane (MCPU) Canister Adhesive for bonding fleece-backed PVC DANOPOL HSF membrane.
Advantages & Benefits
- Greater homogeneity of the product on the substrate
- Optimises material performance
- Optimises commissioning times (4x)
Instruction for Use
Previous operations rr
- Check that the surface you apply the adhesive is cohesive, dry and dust free. r- Cut the cloth material before applying the adhesive.r Application Adhesive Glue-Dan Acustic 1 r
- The adhesive is applied to work bilaterally, providing a continuous layer in the two layers to be joined. r- The optimal performance is 0.125 kg / m² per layer of adhesive. r- Applied to roll, wait for 2-4 minutes before proceeding to the union. In spray application, the union can be done immediately. r- When the tack of the adhesive does not stain proceed to join the two layers pushing hard.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- Keep your adhesive canister
- Disconnect the gun by turning the black valve until it is completely closed.
- The cylinder and gun may be used for one month after opening. If you do not wish to use the system during this time, the hose and the gun must be vented and approx. 250 ml of adhesive must be expelled every month.
- Clean the end of the gun with a solvent, using a nylon brush so that the opening is not clogged.
- Yields: Product yields depend on the viscosity of the product during application and other variables. Porous/discontinuous substrates, may require priming prior to adhesive application. Yields may be reduced on uneven surfaces.
- Temperature and times: all information represents normal working conditions. Please contact our Technical team if you wish to operate outside these parameters.
- Aeration and setting time: All data sheet information is an application guide. These times depend on a number of variables, such as temperature, substrate conditions, application method and weight of the product applied. Adhesion tests are recommended at the beginning of any project.
- After completion of the work, make sure that the container valve remains open (fig. 4). Failure to do so may cause the hose to block.
- Once the container is empty, the hose can be reused on a new canister.
- Using this system in contact with absorbent materials may increase product consumption per square metre. In case rockwool is used as insulation material, consumption is estimated to increase by 30% compared to rigid insulation boards (XPS/PIR/EPS).
Handling, storage and preservation
- Store in the sealed original container in a secure manner at room temperature.
- Danosa recommends consulting the safety data sheet for this product, which is permanently available at www.danosa.com, or it can be requested in writing from our Technical Department.
- In all cases, the Occupational Safety and Hygiene standards, as well as the standards of good construction practice, must be taken into account.
- It is convenient to keep the product in places protected from frost and at temperatures between 5ºC and 25ºC.
- The cylinders can be recycled as metal waste, once depressurised and emptied, according to the European Recycling Directive.
- Keep away from sources of ignition, with a fire extinguisher at hand.
- Do not leave the container open when you stop using it.
- Can be stored unopened for a period of 12 months.
- Observe the usual precautions in the use of chemicals.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10