ESTERDAN 30 P ELAST SEMIADHESIVO
Tough 3kg/m² SBS elastomeric venting underlay. Semi-adhesive.
- Bottom sheet in bilayer membranes for waterproofing roofs with semi-adhered heavy protection.
- Bottom sheet in bilayer membranes for waterproofing semi-adhered self-protected roofs.
Advantages & Benefits
- Absorbs structural movements well.
- As it is made of a bitumen mastic modified with SBS type elastomeric polymers that substantially improves the rest of bituminous mastics, it provides much better performance in terms of behaviour at high and low temperatures, elasticity and resistance to ageing, which leads to an improvement in the durability of the sheet and the safety of the waterproofing membrane.
- Helps to increase the durability of the sheet.
- It retains its properties better over time.
- Good anti-piercing protection from mechanical damage.
- High tensile strength and high elongation at break.
- High resistance to tearing.
- High resistance to static and dynamic piercing.
- Improves the performance of mechanically fastened sheets by providing a high wind suction resistance value and optimising the density of fastenings.
- Very stable in the long term.
Instruction for Use
- The substrate surface must be solid, uniform, smooth, cleaned, dry and free from foreign bodies.
- It is placed on the support by mechanical fasteners spaced approximately 20 cm. maximum.
- Danopol range is welded to the colaminated profile by hot air, resulting in high reliability welding and finish.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- Store in a dry place, protected from rain, sun, high and low temperatures.
- It should be kept in the sun for as short a time as possible to protect it from UV rays.
- In case of new construction and renovation, possible chemical incompatibilities with APP plastomer-modified bitumen sheets shall be taken into account.
- In case of renovation, chemical incompatibilities with old waterproofing consisting of flexible PVC sheets, modified tar-based mastics or any other, shall be taken into account, and it may be necessary to remove them completely or to use suitable separating layers (geotextiles, mortar layer, polyethylene film, etc).
- If it is necessary to adhere to metallic or slightly porous elements, a bituminous primer (IMPRIDAN 100) shall be applied to the entire surface to be welded beforehand.
- On flat roofs, it cannot be used as a waterproofing system.
- In case the substrate is a thermal insulation board, the compatibility between the two materials shall be verified.
- In cold weather, it is advisable to slightly heat the support with the blowtorch.
- This product is part of a waterproofing system, so all the documents referred to in the Danosa Solutions Manual must be taken into account, as well as all the regulations and legislation that must be complied with in this respect.
- Exposure to the sun can make it difficult to remove the release film. The temperature of the sheet during installation must not exceed 45°C.
- It must not be installed when the ambient, product or substrate temperature is below +10°C.
- There is no chemical incompatibility between the Danosa range of SBS elastomeric bitumen and plastomeric bitumen sheets.
- Do not use as a top sheet on green roofs.
- To join the transverse overlap at the ends of the rolls, it is necessary to preheat the transverse edge of the bottom sheet in a strip of 8-10 cm, remove the protective polyethylene film in the bituminous mass and then adhere the end of the next piece.
- Possible incompatibility between thermal insulation and waterproofing shall be checked.
- A separating layer (DANOFELT or DANODREN) must be laid before laying the heavy protection (paving, gravel, topsoil, etc.), except in the case of waterproofing under tiles.
- Polyurethane foam shall not be sprayed directly on top of the waterproofing without the use of a suitable separating layer (geotextiles, mortar layers, polyethylene film, etc).
- If expansion that could affect the sheet is expected, a separating layer shall be used between the sheet and the extruded polystyrene insulation boards, so that each product expands independently.
- Maintenance requirements for Danosa Roofing Products The following maintenance checks must be adhered to: - A general examination on the condition of the waterproofing and surrounding roof components. - An inspection of all functional roofing elements including skylights, outlets, upstands, penetrations and any other visible roofing components. - Clean outlets, drains, gutters and remove any debris from the roof. - Periodic removal of mildew, moss, herbs or any other kind of vegetation that has been accumulation on the waterproofing. - Periodic removal of possible sediments accumulated on the deck (silt, sledges, slate granules, etc) by occasional water accumulation. - Periodic removal of debris and small objects that may have accumulated on the roof. - Ensure surrounding structural elements are sound such as eaves, flashings, slate tiles and brickwork. - Ensure that the waterproofing is in good condition and there are no blisters, damage or separation. - Review the condition of the waterproofing (adherence to upstands, condition of overlaps, visual appearance, etc) and repair the defects observed. These operations must be carried out twice a year, preferably at the beginning of spring or autumn and must be increased in case of decks or valleys with zero falls. It is also necessary to perform additional maintenance depending on the type of roof, location and proximity of roofs to areas with trees or in areas with high levels of pollution. More details on the document Maintenance and repair recommendations for flat roofs waterproofed with modified bitumen sheets
Handling, storage and preservation
- Before moving the pallet, the condition of the shrink-wrap is checked in order to reinforce it if necessary.
- Danosa recommends consulting the safety data sheet for this product, which is permanently available at www.danosa.com, or it can be requested in writing from our Technical Department.
- The product should be kept in the sun for the shortest time possible to protect it from UV rays
- The product must be stored in a dry place protected from rain, sun, heat and low temperatures.
- The product will be stored horizontally.
- The product will be used on a first-come, first-served basis.
- In cold weather, it is advisable to slightly heat the support with the blowtorch.
- This product should not be installed when the ambient, product or support temperature is below +10ºC.
- This product is not toxic or flammable.
- Exposure to the sun can make it difficult to remove the release film. The temperature of the sheet during installation must not exceed 50ºC.
- For further information, please contact our Technical Department.
- Waterproofing work must not be carried out when weather conditions may be detrimental, in particular when it is snowing or there is snow or ice on the roof, when it is raining or the roof is wet, surface dampness >8% according to NTE QAT, or when a strong wind is blowing.
- Pallets shall not be stacked on top of each other.
- For high storage, the racks must have three cross members, or braces under the wooden pallet skids.
- For handling with a crane, use a protective net as indicated on the pallet label.
- In all cases, the Occupational Safety and Hygiene standards, as well as the standards of good construction practice, must be taken into account.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10
- Length (cm): 700
- Width (cm): 1000
- Thickness (mm): 2.5
- Product code: 141287
|Durability flexibility||-5 ± 5||-|
|Creep durability (ºC)||100 ±10||UN-EN 1110|
|Elongation at break longitudinal (%)||45 ±15||UNE-EN 12311-1|
|Elongation at transverse break (%)||45 ±15||-|
|Humidity resistance factor||20.000||UNE-EN 1931|
|Low temperature flexibility (ºC)||<-15||UNE-EN 1109|
|Mass per unit area (nominal) (kg/m²)||3||-|
|Reaction to fire||E||UNE-EN 11925-2; UNE-EN 13501-1|
|Resistance to static loading (kg)||>15||UNE-EN 12730|
|Resistance to root penetration||No pasa||UNE-EN 13948|
|Longitudinal tensile strength (N / 5cm)||700 ± 200||-|
|Transverse tensile strength (N / 5cm)||450 ± 150||-|
|Longitudinal resistance to tearing (nail shank) (N)||NPD||-|
|Transversal resistance to tearing (nail shank) (N)||NPD||-|
Addtitional Technical Data
|Adhesion of granules (%)||NPD||UNE-EN 12039|
|Dimensional stability at elevated temperatures (longitudinal) (%)||<0.3||UNE-EN 1107-1|
|Dimensional stability at high temperatures (transversal) (%)||<0.3||-|
|Creep resistance at high temperatures (ºC)||>100||UN-EN 1110|
Standards and Certification
- In accordance with the UNE-EN 13707 standard for flexible sheets for waterproofing. Reinforced bituminous sheets for roof waterproofing. Definitions and characteristics.
- In accordance with the UNE-EN 13969 standard for flexible sheets for waterproofing. Bituminous anti-capillary sheets including bituminous sheet for sealing buried structures. Definitions and characteristics.
- It complies with the requirements of the Technical Building Code (CTE).
- Complies with CE marking requirements.
|Recycled content afterword the consumer (%)||35||-|
|Manufactured in||Fontanar - Guadalajara (España)||-|