Self-adhesive SBS elastomeric, easy peel foil faced tapes.
- Anti-capillary barrier in walls.
- As damp-proofing and sealing at chimney finishings, pipe joints, parapets, cracks, downpipes, etc.
- Waterproofing of the joints of sloping skirts with vertical walls.
- Used for any type of sealing.
- Sealing of roofs and paving.
- Sealing of joints and overlaps.
- Sealing of foor and window frames, eaves, and other roof finishes.
- Sealing of thermal insulation panels.
- Sealing of metal and fibre cement panels, under-tile panels, metal roofing, etc.
- Sealing of the skylight, roof window finishes.
Advantages & Benefits
- Easy and quick to install.
- Great elasticity.
- High resistance to weathering.
- Total impermeability to water and water vapour.
- Allows for adaptation to any type of geometry.
- UV resistant.
Instruction for Use
- The surface of the base substrate must be resistant, uniform, smooth, clean, dry and free of foreign bodies.
- The substrates must be clean and dry in order to achieve good adhesion, and it is recommended that they be cleaned beforehand.
- In case of not very porous substrates (concrete, metal elements) a previous cleaning of the substrate may be sufficient. However, it is recommended to make a previous test to verify the adhesion.
- In case it is necessary to adhere on metallic elements or not very porous substrates, previously apply a bituminous primer (Impridán 100) to the whole surface to be adhered.
-For ease of installation, it is recommended to cut the rolls into smaller, more manageable dimensions.
Cut the necessary piece of tape to cover the surface to be treated, remove the anti-adhesive layer and apply by pressing hard on the surface. The use of a roller is recommended to apply more pressure on the tape and improve adhesion
Indications and Important Recommendations
- As with any self-adhesive product, it is important that the surfaces to be glued are as clean as possible.
- In case of new construction and renovation, possible chemical incompatibilities with APP plastomer-modified bitumen sheets shall be taken into account.
- In case of renovation, chemical incompatibilities with old waterproofing consisting of flexible PVC sheets, modified tar-based mastics or any other, shall be taken into account, and it may be necessary to remove them completely or to use suitable separating layers (geotextiles, mortar layer, polyethylene film, etc).
- NOTE: For more information on the Danosa systems in which this product is used, please see the document "Waterproofing Solutions".
- For ease of installation, it is recommended to cut the rolls into smaller, more manageable dimensions.
- Possible incompatibility between thermal insulation and waterproofing shall be checked.
- Polyurethane foam shall not be sprayed directly on top of the waterproofing without the use of a suitable separating layer (geotextiles, mortar layers, polyethylene film, etc).
- The use of a roller is recommended to apply more pressure on the tape and improve adhesion.
- On porous or not very homogeneous substrates, a bituminous primer (Curidan, Impridan 100, Maxdan or Maxdan Rubber) must be applied before application.
- Store in a dry place, protected from rain, sun, high and low temperatures.
- Before moving the pallet, the condition of the shrink-wrap is checked in order to reinforce it if necessary.
- Check for possible incompatibility with private waterproofing.
- Check for possible incompatibility between thermal insulation and waterproofing.
- The product will be stored in an upright position.
- The pallets will not be stacked. If high storage is desired, the racks should have beams or braces underneath the wooden pallet.
- Handle with a crane with a protective net.
- Do not apply on wet or frozen surfaces.
- Do not spray polyurethane foam without first applying a suitable separating layer.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10
- Length (cm): 100
- Width (cm): 15
- Colour: Natural
- Thickness (mm): 1.2
- Product code: 205002
|Mass per unit area (nominal) (kg/m²)||1.2||-|
Standards and Certification
- It complies with the requirements of the Technical Building Code (CTE).
|Recycled content afterword the consumer (%)||35||-|
|Manufactured in||Fontanar - Guadalajara (España)||-|