The DANODREN G-20 is a nodular layer, made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) in colour black.
- Drainage of above-ground screeds, when there is no hydrostatic pressure or the screed is above the water table.
- Protection of the waterproofing of buried walls and floors in both building and civil works.
- Protection of waterproofing in underground works in general: diaphragm walls, treatment on the outside of the wall, tunnels, service galleries, underfloors, etc.
- It can be used as a cleaning layer under screed in place of lean concrete.
- It is mainly used as a protective layer on deep elements and as permanent formwork, both on vertical and horizontal surfaces, thanks to its superior mechanical resistance.
Advantages & Benefits
- It shortens the duration of the work and its cost.
- Savings in labour costs for laying compared to traditional coarse gravel layer.
- High long-term compressive strength.
- High tensile strength.
- In the case of open-air tunnels, service galleries, diaphragm walls, treatment of the outer back wall, etc., it facilitates the drainage of water from the ground in place of the traditional layer of coarse gravel, achieving a sufficient drainage flow.
- Ease of paving and laying.
- Easy to install.
- Great durability.
- Inalterable against chemical agents present in the soil (sulphates, chlorides, etc).
- The high stiffness of the sheet protects the waterproofing sheet from piercing caused by backfill soil.
- Allows accumulated water to drain, limiting hydrostatic pressure and avoiding direct contact of dampness with the wall.
Instruction for Use
- The substrate surface must be solid, uniform, smooth, cleaned, dry and free from foreign bodies.r- Fully extend the PVC membrane, pierce it in proportion to the diameter of the drain, insert the nozzle into the pipe by hot air welding the crown to the membrane and insert the drain basket.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- It is advisable to lay the drainage pipe on walls as the protection with the drainage sheet is being extended.
- This product may form part of a waterproofing system, so all the documents referred to in the Danosa Solutions Manual must be taken into account, as well as all the regulations and legislation that must be complied with in this respect.
- Do not waterproof.
- Protects and in some cases drains.
- Appropriate precautions shall be taken so as not to pierce the waterproofing during the laying of the product.
- The following fasteners should be used: Danodren fasteners (nail with nodule filler button); "shot" type with plastic washer.
- A metal profile in two-metre-long pieces shall be used to anchor the system.
- Its use is in no way a substitute for waterproofing.
- It is also possible to opt to do the whole installation at once, which may require the use of scaffolding.
Handling, storage and preservation
- Danosa recommends consulting the safety data sheet for this product, which is permanently available at www.danosa.com, or it can be requested in writing from our Technical Department.
- The product must be stored in a dry place protected from rain, sun, heat and low temperatures.
- The product will be stored in an upright position.
- The product will be used on a first-come, first-served basis.
- In all cases, the Occupational Safety and Hygiene standards, as well as the standards of good construction practice, must be taken into account.
- This product is not toxic.
- Easy to cut to adapt the dimensions to the work.
- Waterproofing work must not be carried out when weather conditions may be detrimental, in particular when it is snowing or there is snow or ice on the roof, when it is raining or the roof is wet, surface dampness >8% according to NTE QAT, or when a strong wind is blowing.
- No welding work should be carried out when the ambient temperature is lower than -5ºC for hot air welding, nor lower than + 5ºC for welding with THF or with Adhesives.
- For further information, please contact our Technical Department.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10