DANODREN JARDÍN is a high density polyethylene (HDPE) green nodular sheet bonded by thermofusion to a nonwoven calendered polypropylene geotextile. Its main use is for protection and horizontal drainage.
- Drainage, filtration and waterproofing protection for intensive green roofs on all types of buildings.
Advantages & Benefits
- The geotextile fused to the nodules absorbs and filters water from the ground, preventing the system from clogging.
- Easy and quick to install.
- Inalterable against chemical agents present in the soil (sulphates, chlorides, etc).
- Allows for the transformation of traditionally concrete or asphalt surfaces into green spaces that positively influence the urban microclimate.
- Provides permanent drainage.
- Protects the waterproofing sheet from possible piercing caused by fill earth.
- Resistant to breakage, impact and does not deform.
Instruction for Use
- Intensive green roofs
- The surface of the substrate and singular points must be uniform, clean, dry and free of foreign bodies.
- The substrate for DANODREN Garden is DANOPREN TR extruded polystyrene (XPS), so a geotextile layer of DANOFELT PY 200 polyester must be laid to avoid chemical incompatibility between materials. If the roof is not insulated, the substrate is an asphalt or synthetic waterproofing membrane with root penetration properties.
- DANODREN GARDEN is laid with the geotextile facing upwards.
- The width of the geotextile is 5 cm less than that of the drainage sheet to facilitate the overlapping of roll to roll. To make the overlap, the geotextile is peeled off 7 cm, leaving 12 cm of drainage sheet exposed, where the overlap will be made with the next sheet.
- The topsoil is then spread and placed directly on top of the geotextile layer.
- Construction of a manhole for gardening.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- Store in a dry place, protected from rain, sun, high and low temperatures.
- The product is not toxic or flammable.
- Its use in no case replaces the waterproofing sheet.
Handling, storage and preservation
- The product must be stored in a dry place protected from rain, sun, heat and low temperatures.
- The product will be stored in an upright position.
- This product is not toxic or flammable.
- For further information, please refer to the product safety data sheet.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10