DANOLOSA NOX 95 is an insulating slab consisting of porous concrete, which acts as a mechanical protection over an extruded polystyrene base, resulting in a durable and practical insulated surface. With NOx reducing photocatalytic effect treatment.
- Technical roofs on supports (plots).
- Insulating and filtering slab for accessible roofs.
- Technical walkways on non-accessible roofs finished in gravel.
- Renovation and transformation of non-accessible roofs.
- Support surface for equipment on non-trafficable roofs and installations in general.
Advantages & Benefits
- Lightens the weight of the tyre compared to other types of heavy protections.
- High resistance to compression, allows people to transit.
- Adds thermal insulation and walkable paving to the roof.
- High filtering capacity, allows installation and transit in adverse weather conditions.
- Paving joints are not needed thanks to the 1-2 mm “reduction” of the porous concrete layer with respect to the XPS insulating base.
- Allows for the placement of benches and supports to place equipment and facilities.
- Protects waterproofing.
- Yield in the photocatalytic purification of NOx> 8% (Class 3).
- It can be disassembled, facilitating access to the waterproofing.
- Simple installation.
Instruction for Use
Preparation of the support:
Once the waterproofing is done, the roof should be smooth, uniform and clean. Danolosa application:
- It is applied without any gripping material, deposited with care, preferably over a geotextile antipunching layer covering the waterproofing or directly on it, lying on the insulation face.
- Slabs will be placed without any expansion joint.
- On hipper ends and valleys the slab should be accordingly cut using a water-cooled low r.p.m. radial machine.
- A small space (3-5 mm) must exist, to allow dilatations coming from, for example, skylights, etc…
- It should be carried on pallets.
- Not considered as dangerous goods for transport.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- A separating layer type DANOFELT® PY 300 must be placed between the PVC waterproofing and the tile.
- It is not necessary to use filler in the joints.
- Do not use hammers to fit or level the parts.
- Its use on plots is restricted to supports with a square head of at least 200 mm.
- For the cutting of the DANOLOSA, it is recommended to use a water-cooled low r.p.m. radial machine, type DU-200-L.
- The apparition of portlantita efflorescences on porous concrete, characterized by changing the colour of the tile, does not mean the decline of its performance.
- Variations in tone in the raw materials of porous concrete may also vary the tone between tiles of the same colour.
Handling, storage and preservation
- The cutting machines must be in a ventilated room.
- Keep away from flames and sources of heat.
- Keep in ventilated areas, preferably in premises with fire prevention systems, as remnants of ethanol (traces) may be released in the production process.
- Goods not considered hazardous.
- It must be transported on pallets.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10