DANOPREN TR 40 is a rigid extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam board with shiplap edges at various thicknesses. Manufactured without CFC's, HCFC's or HFC's.rDesignation Code for CE Marking:rXPS-EN13164-T1-CS(10Y)300-WL(T)0,7-DS(70)
“___ m² of conventional warm roof or inverted roof thermal insulation, by means of DANOPREN TR extruded polystyrene (XPS) rigid foam boards of ___ mm thickness, with a declared thermal conductivity λD = ___ W/m·K; declared thermal resistance RD = ___ m²·K/W; Euroclass E fire reaction classification, according to EN 13501-1 and designation code XPS-EN13164-T1-CS (10Y) 300-WL (T) 0,7-DS (70), according to EN 13164 harmonized technical specifications.
___ m² of residential or commercial floor thermal insulation, by means of DANOPREN TR extruded polystyrene (XPS) rigid foam boards of ___ mm thickness, with a declared thermal conductivity λD = ___ W/m·K; declared thermal resistance RD = ___ m²·K/W; Euroclass E fire reaction classification, according to EN 13501-1 and designation code XPS-EN13164-T1-CS (10Y) 300-WL (T) 0,7-DS (70), according to EN 13164 harmonized technical specifications.”
- Thermal insulation for flat roofs, both conventional and inverted.
- Thermal insulation for residential and commercial overloaded floors.
Advantages & Benefits
- Long-term negligible water absorption.
- High long-term compressive strength.
- Eventually, reuse of the plates may be feasible depending on the original installation system.
- Easy and safe handling of the irons: they are light, do not irritate the skin, do not release dust, maintain their physical integrity.
- Have a durability equal to the useful life of the building in which they are incorporated.
- Can be installed over the waterproofing membrane, protecting it from mechanical damage and thermal shocks, according to the "inverted roof" concept.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- Check the continuity of the insulation, avoiding thermal bridges, in particular in fillers to any singular point of the construction. Examples: outline of openings, perforations, perimeters, parapets, slabs, pillars.
- Check for the existence of a voluntary quality mark, if stated in the project.
- Check for CE marking and Declaration of Performance.
- Check that the thermal insulation is as specified in the project.
- Check that the product has arrived on site in its original packaging, duly labelled and in perfect condition.
- Check that the installation corresponds to the project definition, in particular the order of the layers of each enclosure and the correct position of the insulation layer in relation to the others.
- Check compliance with the project specifications in terms of dimensions, thickness, declared thermal conductivity, declared thermal resistance, water vapour diffusion resistance factor and reaction to fire.
Handling, storage and preservation
- DANOPREN XPS boards suffer irreversible dimensional changes if exposed for a long time at high temperatures. The maximum working service temperature is 75ºC.
- DANOPREN XPS boards, in direct contact with substances or materials containing volatile compounds, are exposed to solvents attack. The adhesive manufacturer's recommendations concerning its compatibility with polystyrene foam should be taken into account.
- DANOPREN XPS boards can be stored outdoors. They are unaffected by rain, snow or ice. Accumulated dirt can be easily washed. Stored for an extended period of time, the boards should be protected from direct sunlight, preferably in their original packaging. When kept indoors, it should be properly ventilated.
- The XPS boards must be kept away from heat or flames sources. DANOPREN products contain a flame retardant additive to inhibit accidental ignition from a small fire source, but the boards are combustible and, if exposed to an intensive fire, may burn rapidly. Fire classification is based on small scale tests, which may not reflect the reaction of the products in its end use state under actual fire conditions.
- For further information, please refer to the product safety data sheet.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10