ARGONIV 120 ELITE is a self-levelling mortar based on hydraulic binders, selected aggregates, polymers and chemical additives that give it extraordinary pumping and levelling properties as well as excellent mechanical properties in short times.
- The levelling of the interior floor with a thickness between 10 and 40 mm will be carried out with ARGONIV 120 ELITE dry mortar from the company Argos derived from cement, class CT C30 F7 according to the UNE EN 13813:2003 standard. The substrate must be sound, clean, free of friable parts, completely hardened and have reached the end of its dimensional variation time. The construction joints shall be respected.
Advantages & Benefits
- High self-levelling power.
- Suitable for aesthetic requirements.
- Suitable for IMPACTODAN® BT system, with thicknesses less than 20 mm, armed with DANOTHERM Mesh PX 160.
- Low dynamic stress.
- High mechanical performance.
- Fast hardening without cracking.
- Dampness less than 3% after 48 hours.
- No segregation (great robustness in the face of differences in the amounts of water).
- Surface suitable for covering with carpet, ceramic, paint, etc.
- Accessible at 5 hours.
- Slabs with anti-impact or acoustic membrane.
- Concrete floors
- Mortar floors
- Cement-based substrates
- Before mechanical preparation, varnish residues, waxes, grease, oil and similar pollutants must be removed.
- The substrate shall be dry, clean, compact, free of dust and separating agents.
- Contaminated concrete surfaces shall be mechanically treated, either by sanding, diamond grinding, shot blasting or sandblasting, followed by vacuuming.
- For more information, consult the Technical Department.
Instruction for Use
- Knead ARGONIV 120 ELITE with 5 L of clean water per 25 kg bag, preferably by mechanical means, until a homogeneous, creamy and lump-free mixture is obtained.
- Pour the mixture onto the substrate until the required thickness is reached.
- Pass a horizontal bar to vibrate the material in order to allow the air trapped in the mortar to escape and to complete the levelling process.
- Sand the surface and vacuum before the final coating if necessary.
- The ideal temperature range for the application of the product is between 15°C and 25°C, with a relative dampness between 60 - 75%.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of frost, rain, strong wind or direct sunlight.
- Do not apply on paving with permanent dampness.
- Do not apply below 5°C or above 30°C.
- Do not apply on plaster supports.
- Do not apply to plastic, metal, wood, rubber, etc. surfaces.
- Protect the cool surface from direct sun, rain and especially draughts.
- On very porous substrates prime with DANOPRIMER® RPU.
- On low porous substrates prime with DANOPRIMER® EP.
Handling, storage and preservation
- It is packaged in 25 kg multi-leaf paper bags with damp-proof sheets that allow it to be stored for 12 months in its original sealed packaging, safe from dampness.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10