ARGOREV® CAL ALBAICÍN is a plastering mortar based on aerial lime and white Portland cement, selected aggregates and organic additives that give it an extraordinary workability and adherence for on-site application.
The rendering of the walls will be carried out with dry mortar ARGOREV® CAL ALBAICÍN from the company DANOSA, class GP CSIII according to the UNE EN 998-1 standard. The substrate must be sound, clean, free of friable parts, completely hardened and have completed its time of dimensional variation. The construction joints shall be respected.
Advantages & Benefits
- Excellent workability.
- High whiteness, no yellowing.
- Waterproof to rain water.
- Permeable to water vapour.
- The substrate shall be cohesive, without loose particles, with a regular surface texture.
- In case of heat, wind or on very absorbent substrates, it is advisable to dampen the substrate and wait for the water film to disappear.
Instruction for Use
- Mix ARGOREV® CAL ALBAICÍN with 3 L of clean water per 20 kg bag manually or mechanically until a homogeneous, creamy and lump-free mixture is obtained.
- It can be applied to the substrate by machine or by hand, spread with a ruler, trowel and smooth or trowelled finish as required.
- Suitable for application in one coat or as a base coat and top coat.
- Store in a dry place, protected from rain, sun, high and low temperatures.
- Consult the safety data sheet.
- When applied at very high relative dampness, drying may be delayed.
- In case of splashes in the eyes, rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention if necessary. For more detailed information see safety data sheet.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of rain or frost.
- Do not add more water once it has started to set.
- Comply with the mixing water.
- On very porous substrates prime with DANOPRIMER® RPU.
Handling, storage and preservation
- It is packaged in 20 kg multi-leaf paper bags with damp-proof sheets that allow it to be stored for 12 months in its original sealed packaging, safe from dampness.
Safety and hygiene
- Consult the safety data sheet.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10