ARGOREV® CAL ELITE is a mortar for rendering and plastering based on natural hydraulic lime, pozzolans of controlled activity, selected limestone aggregates and additives that give it an extraordinary workability and adherence for on-site application
The rendering, plastering or rendering of the walls will be carried out with ARGOREV® CAL ÉLITE dry mortar, from the company DANOSA, class CR according to the UNE EN 998-2 standard. The substrate must be sound, clean, free of friable parts, completely hardened and have finished its time of dimensional variation. The construction joints shall be respected.
- Rehabilitation of architectural heritage
- Plastering and rendering in architectural heritage.
- Treatment of rising damp in walls.
- Renovation of facades.
Advantages & Benefits
- Excellent workability.
- Waterproof to rain water.
- Permeable to water vapour.
- Controlled shrinkage
- Exterior and interior use.
- The support must be healthy, clean, flat, free of paint, crumbling or poorly adhered parts, release agents, etc. and in general without any substance or particle that may prevent correct adherence.
Instruction for Use
- Mix ARGOREV® CAL ELITE with 5.2 L of clean water per 20 kg bag manually or mechanically until a homogeneous, creamy and lump-free mixture is obtained.
- Spread the mass on the facing, smooth and proceed to the finishing of the material.
- Comply at all times with the provisions of chapter 7 “Work on site, preparation and application of plaster” of the standard UNE EN 13914-1 “Design, preparation and application of exterior plaster and interior plaster”.
- Respect at all times the provisions of Annex B “Restoration of render in old and historic buildings” of the UNE EN 13914-1 standard “Design, preparation and application of external render and internal plaster”.
- Consult the safety data sheet.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of frost, rain, strong wind or direct sunlight.
- Do not apply below 5°C or above 30°C.
- Comply with the mixing water.
Handling, storage and preservation
Safety and hygiene
- Consult the safety data sheet.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10