ARGOTEC GROUT 50 ÉLITE is a cementitious mortar (CC), single-component, self-levelling, high-strength and shrinkage-compensated for all types of fillings and anchoring, formulated based on a mixture of hydraulic binders, selected aggregates and additives that provide excellent adherence and a great anchoring capacity.
The fixing and anchoring of metallic elements as well as the filling of benches will be carried out by pouring ARGOTEC GROUT 50 ELITE mortar, from the company Argos, derived from cement in accordance with the UNE EN 1504-6 standard. The construction joints will be respected.
Advantages & Benefits
- High mechanical performance.
- Excellent bonding.
- Free of chlorides.
- Fast setting.
- No bulging.
- No retraction.
- No segregation (great robustness in the face of differences in the amounts of water).
- In any case, the specific requirements of EN 1504-10 must be taken into account.
- Metal elements, such as reinforcement, must be free of rust, dust, mortar residues or other materials that may impede adhesion or contribute to corrosion.
- Absorbent substrates must be wetted to saturation without puddling.
- The substrates must be clean and sound, free of grease, paint or other substances that would prevent proper adhesion.
- Very smooth substrates shall be mechanically treated to ensure proper adhesion of the repair mortar.
- A suitable adhesion primer shall be used on low-porosity surfaces.
Instruction for Use
- Knead ARGOTEC GROUT 50 ELITE with 3.5-4 L of clean water per 25 kg bag, preferably by mechanical means (low speed electric mixer) until a homogeneous, smooth and lump-free mixture is obtained.
- Pour the water into a suitably sized container, gradually add ARGOTEC GROUT 50 ELITE and mix for 2 minutes until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- If a mechanical mixer is not available, kneading can be done by hand.
- In this case it is necessary to extend the mixing time to 5 minutes.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of frost, rain, strong wind or direct sunlight.
- Do not apply below 5°C or above 30°C.
- Do not apply on plaster supports.
- Do not apply to plastic, metal, wood, rubber, etc. surfaces.
- Not suitable for surface levelling.
- Protect the cool surface from direct sun, rain and especially draughts.
Handling, storage and preservation
- It is packaged in 25 kg multi-leaf paper bags with damp-proof sheets that allow it to be stored for 12 months in its original sealed packaging, safe from dampness.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10