ARGOTEC PASIVADORAnti-corrosion mortar and bonding coat for concrete reinforcements
- Preventive protection layer for reinforcement against corrosion phenomena in concrete repair work. Principle 11. Method 11.1. Active coating.
- Bonding bridge between concrete and mortar prior to the application of repair mortars. Repair method 4.4.
Advantages & Benefits
- Excellent bonding.
- Free of chlorides.
- Easy application.
- Bonding bridge for repair mortars.
- Exterior and interior use.
- Steel reinforcement.
- Concrete structures.
- Cleaning of the reinforcement must be carried out by sandblasting, grade Sa 21/2 or by wire brush, grade St 3.
- The substrates must be clean and sound, free of grease, paint or other substances that would prevent proper adhesion.
Instruction for Use
A. As reinforcement protection:On previously treated reinforcement, apply a coat of approx. 1 mm thick with a stiff brush or spray gun. The second coat of the same thickness is applied after a waiting time of 4-5 hours at +20°C. Then wait the same time before applying the repair mortar.B. As a bonding bridge:
The application shall be carried out by brush or stiff-haired roller or with the aid of a suitable spray gun, on the previously prepared substrate moistened to saturation. To ensure optimum adhesion, it is recommended that the ARGOTEC PASIVADOR coating penetrates well into the substrate and also into areas of unevenness. The best practice is to apply a first coat of ARGOTEC PASIVADOR as indicated above and after hardening (4-5 h) apply a second coat. The ARGOTEC REPAIR repair mortar is then applied, fresh on fresh, on top of the freshly applied layer.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of frost, rain, strong wind or direct sunlight.
- Do not apply below 5°C or above 30°C.
- Do not apply on plaster supports.
- Protect the cool surface from direct sun, rain and especially draughts.
Handling, storage and preservation
- It is packaged in a 4 kg plastic jar that allows it to be stored for 12 months in its original sealed packaging, safe from dampness.
Cleaning of Work Tools
Safety and hygiene
- Disposal of the product and its packaging must be carried out in accordance with current legislation and is the responsibility of the end consumer of the product.
- For any information concerning safety issues in the use, handling, storage or disposal of chemical residues, users should refer to the most recent version of the MSDS.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10
- Appearance: polvo
- Colour: Grey
- Peso (kg): 4
- Yield (kg/m²): 2.0 kg/m² y capa
- Logistic class: (C) Products usually in stock, maximum availability in less than 7 days
- Product code: 350245
|Capillary Absorption (kg/m²h0.5)||W2||-|
|Adhesion on steel after 28 days (N/mm²)||≥ 0,4||-|
|Adhesion on concrete (N/mm²)||2||-|
|Mixing water (%) ~ Value||27/29||-|
|Fresh flow characteristics (mm)||≤ 111||-|
|Thermal conductivity declared (W/mK)||1||-|
|Chloride ion content (%)||≤ 0,05||-|
|Bulk density (kg/L)v ~ Value||1,20 ± 0,25||-|
|Fresh mass density (kg/L) ~ Value||1,50 ± 0,25||-|
|Espesor de aplicación (mm)||1||-|
|Grain size range (mm) ~ value||0/0,125||-|
|Mass per unit area (nominal) (kg/m²)||20||-|
|CO2 permeability||Clase III||-|
|Water vapour permeability (m)||Clase I||-|
|Reaction to fire||A1||-|
|Compacting resistence 28 days (N/mm²)||≥ 32||-|
|Compacting resistence 7 days (N/mm²)||≥ 26||-|
|Retraction at 28 days (mm/m)||≤ 0,2||-|
|Hazardous substances||Ver HS||-|
|Application time (min)||30||-|
|Tiempo de vida de la mezcla (min)||30||-|