ARGOTEC RÁPIDO is a fast-setting, single-component mortar, formulated with a mixture of hydraulic binders, selected aggregates and additives that provide excellent adhesion without bonding bridges and high initial strengths.
Advantages & Benefits
- Suitable for small non-structural anchors.
- High mechanical performance.
- Excellent bonding.
- Free of chlorides.
- Fast setting in 5 minutes.
- Impervious to water.
- Quick commissioning.
- Exterior and interior use.
- Precast concrete elements.
- Concrete structures.
- Cement-based substrates
- Metal elements, such as reinforcement, must be free of rust, dust, mortar residues or other materials that may impede adhesion or contribute to corrosion.
- The substrates must be clean and sound, free of grease, paint or other substances that would prevent proper adhesion.
- A suitable adhesion primer shall be used on low-porosity surfaces.
Instruction for Use
- Mix ARGOTEC RÁPIDO with 1.1 L of clean water per 5 kg bag manually or mechanically until a homogeneous, creamy and lump-free mixture is obtained.
- Apply immediately by trowel or trowel.
- Do not knead a large amount of product due to the short shelf life of the mixture.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of frost, rain, strong wind or direct sunlight.
- Do not apply below 5°C or above 30°C.
- Do not apply on plaster supports.
- Do not apply to plastic, metal, wood, rubber, etc. surfaces.
- Not suitable for structural anchors.
- Do not add more water once it has started to set.
- Protect the cool surface from direct sun, rain and especially draughts.
Handling, storage and preservation
- It is packaged in 25 kg multi-leaf paper bags with damp-proof sheets and in 5 kg plastic bags that allow it to be stored for 12 months in its original sealed packaging, safe from dampness.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10