Butyl band of high adhesive power protected with easy peel polypropylene fabric
- Strip created to reinforce joints with vertical walls and expansion joints with reduced movement.
- Chimney and gutter joints.
- Joining of elements in roofing and cladding.
Advantages & Benefits
- Good workability, high plasticity and ductility.
- Easy peel.
- Excellent bonding at low temperatures.
- Solvent free.
- Great elasticity.
- Great heat stability.
- Can be covered with paint or other material.
Instruction for Use
- The substrate must be clean, dry and free of product residues such as grease, oil or other contaminants.
- On porous surfaces, apply a coat of DANOPRIMER® W primer.
- Unroll the strip to the required length and cut it off
- Lay the strip over the area to be coated and remove the protective film.
- Press with a roller to secure and improve the adhesion to the substrate.
- Avoid use as a substitute for permanent mechanical fastening systems, and in applications where the strip has to support any weight.
- The strip deteriorates when it comes into contact with solvents.
- It cannot be exposed to ultraviolet rays.
Handling, storage and preservation
- Store the product between 5ºC and 40ºC for a maximum period of 12 months.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10