DANOCOAT® PAS 700 is a polyaspartic, bi-component, elastic, very high solids content >90% by weight, weather resistant and UV stable polyaspartic resin. Hand applied cold, non-yellowing and recommended as a weather protection coating for DANOCOAT® polyurea systems, DANOPUR® polyurethane membranes to ensure a durable aesthetic effect.
Instruction for Use
- Before applying the product, check that the application surface is dry, clean and free of solid debris and irregularities.
- Protect yourself adequately for handling the components with appropriate gloves and mask. See safety data sheet.
- Mix the two components in the plastic container to a uniform mass.
- Apply to cracks and joints first. We recommend using 4×4 mm fibreglass reinforcement (PX160 mesh).
- Use a trowel/roller to apply the first coat and place in fresh PX160 Mesh reinforcement also in the corners.
- Apply the remaining coats crosswise to the previous coat for best result (see Drying Time).