DANOFLOOR® PU 300 is a bi-component polyurethane resin, elastic, free of solvents and plasticisers, used as a wearing and protection layer in exterior and interior parking waterproofing systems.
DANOFLOOR® PU 300 can be powdered with mineral fillers (aggregate, corundum or carborundum) to obtain slick finishes with a high degree of mechanical resistance.
Instruction for Use
- Before applying the product, check that the application surface is dry, clean and free of solid debris and irregularities.
- Protect yourself adequately for handling the components with appropriate gloves and mask. See safety data sheet.
- Mix the two components in the plastic container to a uniform mass.
- Apply to cracks and joints first. We recommend using 4×4 mm fibreglass reinforcement (PX160 mesh).
- Use a trowel/roller to apply the first coat and place in fresh PX160 Mesh reinforcement also in the corners.
- Apply the remaining coats crosswise to the previous coat for best result (see Drying Time).