DANOLOSA Grey 95 is an insulating slab consisting of porous concrete, which acts as a mechanical protection over an extruded polystyrene base, resulting in a durable and practical insulated surface.
- Technical roofs on supports (plots).
- Insulating and filtering slab for accessible roofs.
- Technical walkways on non-accessible roofs finished in gravel.
- Renovation and transformation of non-accessible roofs.
- Support surface for equipment on non-trafficable roofs and installations in general.
Advantages & Benefits
- Lightens the weight of the tyre compared to other types of heavy protections.
- High resistance to compression, allows people to transit.
- Adds thermal insulation and walkable paving to the roof.
- High filtering capacity, allows installation and transit in adverse weather conditions.
- Paving joints are not needed.
- Allows for the placement of benches and supports to place equipment and facilities.
- Protects waterproofing.
- It can be disassembled, facilitating access to the waterproofing.
- Simple installation.
Instruction for Use
Preparation of the substrate:
Once the waterproofing has been carried out, the roof must be smooth, uniform, clean, devoid of foreign objects.Laying of Danolosa:
- It is laid on site without any bonding material, deposited carefully, and preferably on a geotextile anti-puncture layer covering the waterproofing or directly on the waterproofing, supporting its insulating layer.
- The slabs shall be laid butt-tight, without expansion joints.
- In changes of oblique files and files, the piece must be cut with a low speed radial saw.
- A small gap (3
- 5 mm) should be left to allow for expansion when there are singular elements such as skylights, etc.
- It must be transported on pallets.
- Goods not considered as dangerous in transport.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- A separating layer type DANOFELT® PY 300 must be placed between the PVC waterproofing and the tile.
- It is not necessary to use filler in the joints.
- Do not use hammers to fit or level the parts.
- Its use on plots is restricted to supports with a square head of at least 200 mm.
Handling, storage and preservation
- The cutting machines must be in a ventilated room.
- Keep away from flames and sources of heat.
- Keep in ventilated areas, preferably in premises with fire prevention systems, as remnants of ethanol (traces) may be released in the production process.
- Goods not considered hazardous.
- It must be transported on pallets.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10