Thermal insulation extruded polystyrene boards for buildings.
- Thermal insulation of industrial flat roofs made of sheet metal (deck roofing).
Advantages & Benefits
- Specifically designed for optimal insulation.
- Ease of handling and installation.
- High rigidity and low-weight panels.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10
- Length (cm): 250
- Width (cm): 1200
- Thickness (mm): 120
- Units per pallet: 20
- m² / pallet: 60
- Logistic class: (BP) Products available on request, see minimum order and delivery term
- Product code: 672020
|Thermal conductivity declared (W/mK)||0.026||EN 12667|
|Dimensional Stability 48 h 70 ºC y 90% HR||Δlong.||-|
|Reaction to fire||F||-|
|Fire reaction in final condition of use. Euroclass (according specification of mounting)||B-s2 d0||EN 15715|
|Compression strength (kPa)||≥ 200||-|
|Thermal Resistance (m²K/W)||4.6||-|