0,25 mm thickness transparent green low density polyethylene (LDPE) sheet used as vapor barrier mainly in roof systems.
Instruction for Use
The vapour barrier is laid floating, without the need for fixings or welding, overlapping by at least 10 cm.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- This product may form part of a waterproofing system, so all the documents referred to in the Danosa Solutions Manual must be taken into account, as well as all the regulations and legislation that must be complied with in this respect.
- Special attention must be paid to the execution of the singular points, such as parapets (meetings with vertical and emergent elements), drains, expansion joints, etc.
Handling, storage and preservation
- Danosa recommends consulting the safety data sheet for this product, which is permanently available at www.danosa.com, or it can be requested in writing from our Technical Department.
- The product must be stored in a dry place protected from rain, sun, heat and low temperatures.
- The product will be used on a first-come, first-served basis.
- In all cases, the Occupational Safety and Hygiene standards, as well as the standards of good construction practice, must be taken into account.
- This product is not toxic or flammable.
- Easy to cut to adapt the dimensions to the work.
- Waterproofing work must not be carried out when weather conditions may be detrimental, in particular when it is snowing or there is snow or ice on the roof, when it is raining or the roof is wet, surface dampness >8% according to NTE QAT, or when a strong wind is blowing.
- No welding work should be carried out when the ambient temperature is lower than -5ºC for hot air welding, nor lower than + 5ºC for welding with THF or with Adhesives.
- For further information, please contact our Technical Department.
- It shall be kept in its original packaging, in a horizontal position and all rolls parallel (never crossed), on a flat and smooth support.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10