DANOPOL HS 1.8 is a synthetic PVC plasticized membrane, White colour, reinforced with polyester net carrier. Designed for flat roof waterproofing, U.V. resistant.
- Channel waterproofing (EN 13362).
- Waterproofing of deck-type roofs with mechanical fastening systems, tertiary or industrial buildings (EN 13956).
- Waterproofing of reservoirs and dams (EN 13361).
- Waterproofing against fluids in the construction of tunnels and underground structures (EN 13491).
Advantages & Benefits
- Good absorption of structural movements.
- High tensile strength.
- High resistance to piercing.
- Easy soldering by hot air or THF solvent.
- Great elasticity.
- High resistance to tearing.
- Allows for adaptation to any type of geometry.
- UV resistant.
- System with Environmental Product Declaration (EPD), type 3 ecolabel.
- System fixed by metallic, plastic or induction fixation.
- Deck-type metal roof.
- Existing waterproofing
- Insulation panels
- Wooden supports
Instruction for Use
An installation of the Membrana Acústica Danosa M.A.D.6 is shown in the following pictures:
Handling, storage and preservation
- The product must be stored in a dry place protected from rain, sun, heat and low temperatures.
- This product is not toxic or flammable.
- It shall be kept in its original packaging, in a horizontal position and all rolls parallel (never crossed), on a flat and smooth support.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10