DANOPOL HSF 1.5Synthetic membrane synthetic plasticized PVC.
- Channel waterproofing (EN 13362).
- Waterproofing of deck-type roofs with mechanical fastening systems, tertiary or industrial buildings (EN 13956).
- Waterproofing of reservoirs and dams (EN 13361).
- Waterproofing against fluids in the construction of tunnels and underground structures (EN 13491).
Advantages & Benefits
- Good absorption of structural movements.
- High tensile strength.
- High resistance to piercing.
- Easy soldering by hot air or THF solvent.
- Great elasticity.
- High resistance to tearing.
- Allows for adaptation to any type of geometry.
- UV resistant.
- System bonded to the support by a projected adhesive.
- Insulation panels
- Wooden supports
Handling, storage and preservation
- The product must be stored in a dry place protected from rain, sun, heat and low temperatures.
- This product is not toxic or flammable.
- It shall be kept in its original packaging, in a horizontal position and all rolls parallel (never crossed), on a flat and smooth support.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10
- Length (cm): 1500
- Width (cm): 180
- Thickness (mm): 1,5
|Longitudinal elongation at break (%)||> 50||-|
|Transversal elongation at break (%)||> 60||-|
|Compressive strength of concrete 28 days (concentrated load on Ø 20 cm) (kN)||EN 1931||-|
|Bending Tensile Strength (kN)||20.000 ± 30%||-|
|External fire behaviour||Froof||EN 13501-5|
|Longitudinal & transversal dimensional stability||< 0.3||EN 1107-2|
|Humidity resistance factor||20.000 ± 30%||EN 1931|
|Mass per unit area (nominal) (kg/m²)||2.2||-|
|Permeabilidad al vapor de agua (m)||20.000 ± 30%||EN 1931|
|Plegabilidad a baja temperatura (ºC)||< -30||EN 495-5|
|Reacción al fuego||E||EN 13501-1|
|Point load strength to 250 N||> 1500 / > 1300||-|
|Resistance to static loading (kg)||> 60||EN 12730 Método B|
|Resistance to root penetration||Pasa||EN 13948|
|Longitudinal & transversal tensile strength (N/5cm)||> 1500 / > 1300||EN 12311-2 Método A|
|Longitudinal & transversal tensile strength (N/mm²)||> 60||-|
|Longitudinal resistance to tearing (nail shank) (N)||> 400||-|
|Transversal resistance to tearing (nail shank) (N)||> 400||-|
|Overlaps resistance (Shear of overlaps) (N/50mm)||> 1200||EN 12317-2|
|Overlaps resistance (Peeling of overlap) (N/50mm)||> 300||EN 12316-2|
Addtitional Technical Data
|Water absorption by immersion (%)||EN 12691||-|
|Visible defects||Pasa||EN 1850-2|
|Nominal minimum thickness||1.5 (-5%; +10%)||EN 1849-2|
|Mass (kg/m²) ~ Standard||EN 1849-2||-|
|Mass (kg/m²)||2.2 (-5%; +10%)||-|
|Loss of elongation at break (UV 5000 h)||< 10< 10||EN 1297, EN 12311-2EN 1297, EN 12311-2|
|Loss of plasticizers (mass change at 30 days) (%)||< 4.5||EN ISO 177|
|Flatness (mm)||< 10||EN 1848-2|
|Straightness (mm)||< 50||EN 1848-2|
|Hail resistance (soft Support) (m/s)||NDP||-|
|Hail resistance (hard support) (m/s)||< 50||EN 13583-2012|
|Resistance to static punching (N)||56,1±0,1||ASTM E903-12|
|Recycled content afterword the consumer (%)||NDP||-|
|Recycled content before the consumer (%)||NDP||-|
|Solar Reflectance Index (IRS)||103||ASTM E1980-11|
Standards and Certification
- In accordance with the UNE-EN 13491 standard on Geosynthetic Barriers. Requirements for use as fluid sealing membranes in tunnel and underground construction.
- In accordance with the UNE-EN 104416 standard for synthetic materials. Roof waterproofing systems made with waterproofing membranes formed with flexible synthetic sheets. Instructions, control, use and maintenance.
- In accordance with the UNE-EN 13361 standard for geosynthetic barriers. Requirements for use in the construction of reservoirs and dams.
- In accordance with the UNE-EN 13362 standard on Geosynthetic Barriers. Requirements for use in canal construction.
- In accordance with the UNE-EN 13956 standard for flexible sheets for waterproofing. Plastic and rubber sheets for waterproofing roofs.
- Conforms to UNE-EN 13967 of plastic and rubber anti-capillary sheets, including plastic and rubber sheets used for sealing buried structures.
- It complies with the requirements of the Technical Building Code (CTE).
- Complies with CE marking requirements.
- It has an Environmental Declaration of Product DAP No. S-P-00691.
- ETE 10/0054 "DANOPOL HS FM".