Liquid PVC used for sealing DANOPOL membranes welding joints.
- Especially recommended for green roofs, as an improvement against roots.
- It allows for a better finish of the solution and a higher strength of the overlaps.
- UV resistant.
- Sealing of welding joints in DANOPOL waterproofing membranes.
Indications and Important Recommendations
- When workers are exposed to concentrations above the exposure limits, they must wear appropriate certified respirators.
- Easily flammable
- Irritant to the eyes and respiratory tract
- Handle with appropriate industrial hygiene precautions, and respect safety practices. Keep away from food and drinks. Wash hands before breaks and immediately after handling the substance. Do not smoke during use.
- Do not touch damaged containers or spilled material unless wearing appropriate protective clothing.
- Harmful in contact with skin and if swallowed
- May form explosive peroxides
- Approximate yield per side: 100-150 g/m² per side.
- Approximate yield per m²: 200-300 g/m², applied to two sides
- Wear solvent resistant gloves (butyl rubber).
- Use a non-combustible material such as vermiculite, sand or earth to absorb the product and place it in a container for later disposal.
- Wear chemical goggles.
Handling, storage and preservation
- Store in the sealed original container in a secure manner at room temperature.
- Store in a cool place.
- Shelf life of 12 months.
- Danosa recommends consulting the safety data sheet for this product, which is permanently available at www.danosa.com, or it can be requested in writing from our Technical Department.
- In all cases, the Occupational Safety and Hygiene standards, as well as the standards of good construction practice, must be taken into account.
- It is convenient to keep the product in places protected from frost and at temperatures between 5ºC and 25ºC.
- Keep away from flames and sources of heat.
- Keep this material away from food, drink and animal feed.
- Keep away from sources of ignition, with a fire extinguisher at hand.
- Keep container tightly sealed.
- Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
- Do not leave the container open when you stop using it.
- For further information, please contact our Technical Department.
- Observe the usual precautions in the use of chemicals.
- Follow all MSDS/label precautions even when the container has been emptied, as product residues may remain. Do not inhale fumes/vapours/aerosols. Open and handle container with care. Avoid skin and eye contact. Do not eat or drink during use. Wash hands after handling and before eating.
- Use care during handling/storage.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10