One-component, solvent-free polyurethane primer, low viscosity, with excellent adhesion, high impact resistance and compatible with DANOCOAT®, DANOFLOOR® and DANOPUR® systems.
- Adhesion promoting primer in the application of new DANOCOAT® systems on existing coatings.
- Bonding bridge for DANOCOAT® systems (polyureas).
- DANOCOAT® systems (polyureas).
- DANOFLOOR® and DANOPUR® systems (epoxy and polyurethane).
Advantages & Benefits
- Solvent free.
- Easy application.
- Great bonding.
- Great elasticity.
- For PVC supports, consult the Technical Department.
- Concrete supports
- Wooden supports
- Cement-based substrates
- Consult the safety data sheet.
Handling, storage and preservation
- Store the product between 10°C and 30°C.
- Keep the containers tightly sealed and protected from extreme temperatures (keep between 5ºC and 30ºC), protected from direct sunlight and heat sources. For a period not exceeding 12 months.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10