Water based bonding resin of a styrene-acrylic copolymer for application between different surfaces for anchoring of foundation mortars or plaster on low porosity and very smooth surfaces.
- Union bridge for plastering and plastering.
- Junction of partition wall with the pillar.
Advantages & Benefits
- Good adhesion on wet and dry surfaces.
- Good resistance to alkalinity.
- Due to its flexibility it allows adhesion even under thermal variations.
- Easy application.
- Maintenance of properties even after prolonged periods of application.
- Aqueous-based product, without solvents.
- Do not exceed 48 hours of application for mortar or plastering.
- Do not use in joints between new and old concrete.
- Do not use on non-porous materials such as metals and plastics.
Handling, storage and preservation
- Store the product between 5ºC and 40ºC for a maximum period of 12 months.
- Keep the containers tightly sealed and protected from extreme temperatures (keep between 5ºC and 30ºC), protected from direct sunlight and heat sources. For a period not exceeding 12 months.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10