DANOPRIMER W is an acrylic primer in aqueous dispersion for the consolidation and sealing of mineral supports, enhancing the bonding of the final coat (mortar, waterproofing membranes, paint and adhesives).
- Consolidation of dusty supports.
- Primer before the application of waterproofing membranes.
- Absorption regulariser for porous materials.
Advantages & Benefits
- Consolidates support.
- Avoids dragging dust and particles when painting.
- Excellent penetration capacity.
- Improves the performance of the final coating.
- Improves adhesion of the final coating.
- VOC-free, water-based product.
- Applicable on ceramic tiles
- Gypsum plasters.
- When applied at very high relative dampness, drying may be delayed.
- On very absorbent substrates, it may be necessary to apply a second coat.
- Do not apply in situations where there is a risk of rising dampness.
- Protect from rain during the first 4 hours after application.
Handling, storage and preservation
- Keep the containers tightly sealed and protected from extreme temperatures (keep between 5ºC and 30ºC), protected from direct sunlight and heat sources. For a period not exceeding 12 months.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10
- Colour: Yellow
- Weight (kg): 5
- Product code: 750501
|Density (g/cm³)||1.075 ± 0.03||-|
|Water solubility||Parcialmente soluble||-|