DANOPUR PTLiquid membrane for waterproofing and protection of pedestrian walkable roofs
- Waterproofing of balconies and terraces.
- Roof waterproofing.
- Waterproofing of surfaces with complicated geometries
- Waterproofing in wet areas such as bathrooms, kitchens, terraces (under tiles).
- Waterproofing and renovation of roofs with asphalt sheets and old acrylic sheets.
- Polyurethane foam protection and coating.
Advantages & Benefits
- High elasticity >600% and crack bridging.
- Good chemical resistance to oils, salt water, domestic detergents, alkaline and acid solutions (5%).
- Excellent bonding.
- Excellent resistance to extreme temperatures -30ºC to + 90ºC.
- Easy cold application.
- Continuous seamless waterproof membrane.
- Permeable to water vapour.
- Resistant to water and ice.
- Resistant to pedestrian traffic.
- Polyurethane foam
- Asbestos cement
- Asphalt sheets
- Acrylic membranes
Instruction for Use
- Application method: Apply DANOPUR® BALCONIES by roller or airless, in one or two coats. 3-5 hours drying time between each coat (no more than 6 hours). For a correct result, the temperature during application and curing should be between 5 and 35oC. Humidity may affect the final result.
- Total consumption:
Membrane application: A coat of DANOPRIMER® primer must be applied according to the type of substrate to promote adhesion of the membrane. Respecting the curing times of the primer, apply three coats of DANOPUR® PT. Always reinforce the singular points, such as vertical and horizontal wall junctions, areas where the substrate changes, junctions with drains, etc. It is recommended to reinforce the entire surface with PET50 polyester reinforcement (the overlap of this reinforcement should be between 5 and 10 cm) and leave it to soak into the first layer, still in a damp state, and then apply the PET50 reinforcement (the overlap of this reinforcement should be between 5 and 10 cm). After a minimum of 12 hours and a maximum of 48 hours apply the second coat of DANOPUR® PT and for more demanding end-use roofs apply a third coat of DANOPUR® PT. Do not apply coats thicker than 0.6 mm. If a colourfast finish is desired, apply one or two coats of DANOPUR® LT over the DANOPUR® PT membrane. DANOPUR® PT is slippery when wet. To avoid this, it is recommended to sprinkle DANOQUARTZ SP49 silica aggregate on the last coat of the system to achieve a slip resistant surface. DANOPUR® PT is not recommended for use in direct contact with treated or chlorinated water.
- Consult the safety data sheet.
- Contains isocyanates.
- Dispose of contents/container with all possible precautions.
- Read the label before use.
- Do not apply layers thicker than 0.6 mm.
- Waterproofing work must not be carried out when weather conditions may be detrimental, in particular in situations of snow, ice, rain or strong wind.
- Slippery if wet. To avoid this, spread suitable aggregates on the still-wet membrane to achieve a slip-resistant surface.
- If a colourfast finish is desired, apply one or two coats over the DANOPUR® PT membrane.
Handling, storage and preservation
- 9 months.
- Keep the containers tightly sealed and protected from extreme temperatures (keep between 5ºC and 30ºC), protected from direct sunlight and heat sources. For a period not exceeding 12 months.
Cleaning of Work Tools
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10
- Colour: Grey
- Peso (kg): 25
- Logistic class: (C) Products usually in stock, maximum availability in less than 7 days
- Product code: 750705
|Adhesión al hormigón (N/mm²)||> 2,0 (con imprimación)||ASTM D903|
|Dureza (Shore A)||65 - 70||ASTM D2240|
|Elongación a rotura (%)||> 600||-|
|Fuerza de tensión (N/mm²)||> 4||ASTM D412|
|Puenteo de fisuras (mm)||> 2 (-10oC)||EOTA TR-008|
|Resistencia a la presión del agua (1 m.c.a. 24h)||No filtra (1m columna de agua, 24h)||DIN EN 1928|
|Resistencia a la radiación de calor||Superado||DIN 4102-7|
|Temperatura de servicio (ºC)||-30 a + 90||-|
|Tiempos de secado (23ºC y 50% HR). Curado total (días)||7||-|
|Tiempos de secado (23ºC y 50% HR). Tiempo de estabilidad con lluvia (horas)||3 - 4||-|
|Tiempos de secado (23ºC y 50% HR). Tiempo de secado final (días)||7||-|
|Tiempos de secado (23ºC y 50% HR). Tiempo para tránsito de personas (horas)||18 - 24||-|
|Transmisión de vapor de agua (g/m²/día)||30||ISO 9932:91|