Organic-based primer for horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Primer and preparation of surfaces where a bituminous sheet is to be welded, on both porous and non-porous surfaces.
- Anti-corrosion protection of steels and metals.
- Surface protection from damp in buried concrete structures in civil engineering and concrete elements.
Advantages & Benefits
- Suitable for application in situations of high relative dampness.
- High drying speed compared to water-based emulsions.
- Solvent base.
- Good adhesion to polished and slightly porous surfaces.
- Composed of modified bitumen.
- Easy application.
- Great durability.
- It can be applied with a brush, paintbrush or roller.
- Compatible thermal insulation.
- Concrete supports
- Wooden supports
- Mortar supports
- Metal supports.
Instruction for Use
Preparation of the substrate: Loose or poorly adhered particles shall be removed, so it is recommended to clean the surface to be primed. If necessary, the surface shall be regularised with a mortar that shall be properly trowelled.
Type of substrate: IMPRIDAN 100 can be applied on polished and slightly porous surfaces: concrete, steel, etc…, as well as wood. Drying time to the touch: 1 hour (depending on the ambient temperature, sunshine and relative humidity).
Application tools: It can be applied by brush, brush, roller or spray.
- Minimum application temperature: IMPRIDAN 100 must not be installed when the temperature is below
- 5 ºC.
Surface protection of different elements (concrete, metals, etc…). Once the substrate is very dry, apply a coat of IMPRIDAN 100, making sure that the pores are well impregnated. It may be necessary to apply a second coat depending on the state and absorbent power of the substrate. The minimum approximate coverage will be 0.150-0.300 kg/m² in the case of metallic substrates, up to 0.300-0.500 kg/m² for other substrates (concrete, mortar, wood, etc…).
Indications and Important Recommendations
- Check chemical incompatibilities with old waterproofing.
- Never use as a roof waterproofing system.
- All material used shall be cleaned with solvent.
Handling, storage and preservation
- Danosa recommends consulting the safety data sheet for this product, which is permanently available at www.danosa.com, or it can be requested in writing from our Technical Department.
- The product must be stored in a dry place protected from rain, sun, heat and low temperatures.
- The product will be used on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For further information, please contact our Technical Department.
- Temperatures below 0°C may affect the quality of the product. With est.
- In all cases, the Occupational Safety and Hygiene standards, as well as the standards of good construction practice, must be taken into account.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10
- Colour: Dark brown
- Yield (kg/m²): 0.3 - 0.5
- Volume (L): 30
- Logistic class: (B) Products in stock, maximum availability in less than 3 days
- Product code: 900002
|Min application temperature (ºC)||> 5ºC||-|
|Drying time at 20-25 ºC and 50% relative humidity (hours)||24||-|
|Viscosity at 25 ºC (sec.)||15 - 30||-|
Addtitional Technical Data
|Coverage capacity (m² / l / layer)||5||-|
|Dry extract (% ± 2)||54 ± 2||-|
Standards and Certification
- It complies with the requirements of the Technical Building Code (CTE).