POLYDAN PRO NOX 60/GP.Self-protected high performance SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproof membrane type LBM-56/G-FP R. Decontaminating and reflective.
- Multilayer membrane top sheet for roof waterproofing with mineral self-protection.
- Single-layer membrane for waterproofing bonded self-protected roofs.
Advantages & Benefits
- Great durability.
- High tensile strength and high elongation at break.
- High resistance to tearing.
- High resistance to static and dynamic piercing.
- Total impermeability to water and water vapour.
- NOx particle decontamination sheet.
- Very stable in the long term.
- Yield in the photocatalytic purification of NOx> 8% (Class 3).
- In the renovation of roofs with heavy bonded, unbonded or floating and self-protected bonded protection.
- Over compatible thermal insulation.
- Concrete supports
- Mortar supports
Instruction for Use
- 1. Fist of all, center the plinth on the deck ceiling opening.
- Domes could be broken.
- Expansion joint effect will be nullified.
6. Place finish cads over the screws.
2. Fix the plinth to the deck with steel lag screws: Three units per meter on the plinth’s perimeter heel. Over concrete slab supports, domes will be installed with concrete screws, washers and Ø6mm lag screws. Over steel deck systems with thermal insulation and waterproofing membrane, domes will be installed with steel screws directly to the structure. If the skylight has to be place before the steel deck, an auxiliary frame welded to the main structure will be required.
3. Install the waterproofing membrane covering the exterior plinth surface.
4. Remove the dome’s protector film. Place the inferior dome over the plinth and over the.
5. Place the inferior dome over the plinth structure and install the self-adhesive washers on the inferior dome top surface, matching them with spaces to be drilled. Screw the top methacrylate dome, finishing the whole skylight. Do not tight screws in excess, because:
Indications and Important Recommendations
- During paving, sharp turns and sudden braking of the paver should be avoided and paver speed should be limited.
- In the case of new construction and renovation work, the possible chemical incompatibilities with SBS elastomer-modified bitumen sheets must be taken into account.
- In case of renovation, chemical incompatibilities with old waterproofing consisting of flexible PVC sheets, modified tar-based mastics or any other, shall be taken into account, and it may be necessary to remove them completely or to use suitable separating layers (geotextiles, mortar layer, polyethylene film, etc).
- If it is necessary to adhere to metallic or slightly porous elements, a bituminous primer (IMPRIDAN 100) shall be applied to the entire surface to be welded beforehand.
- On exposed self-protected roofs, occasional water retention that could lead to sediment accumulation and damage to the waterproofing membrane shall be avoided.
- This product may form part of a waterproofing system, so all the documents referred to in the Danosa Solutions Manual must be taken into account, as well as all the regulations and legislation that must be complied with in this respect.
- Certain precautions must be taken when pouring the asphalt agglomerate if it is poured directly on top of the waterproofing.
- The asphalt paver shall be wheeled and, if tracked, shall be fitted with rubber pads.
- The asphalt agglomerate shall be laid at temperatures between 130ºC and 180ºC.
- Self-protected sheets in coloured mineral or ceramic granules may have different colour shades depending on the different production batches.
- NOTE: For more information on the Danosa systems in which this product is used, please see the document "Waterproofing Solutions".
- There is no chemical incompatibility between the Danosa range of oxyasphalt, SBS elastomeric bitumen and plastomeric bitumen sheets.
- The waterproofing must not be walked on.
- Do not use as a top sheet on green roofs.
- A separating layer (DANOFELT or DANODREN) shall be laid before laying the heavy protection (paving, gravel, topsoil, etc.), except in the case of asphalt paving which is poured directly on the waterproofing.
- Special attention must be paid to the execution of the singular points, such as parapets (meetings with vertical and emergent elements), drains, expansion joints, etc.
- Polyurethane foam shall not be sprayed directly on top of the waterproofing without the use of a suitable separating layer (geotextiles, mortar layers, polyethylene film, etc).
- Maintenance requirements for Danosa Roofing Products The following maintenance checks must be adhered to: - A general examination on the condition of the waterproofing and surrounding roof components. - An inspection of all functional roofing elements including skylights, outlets, upstands, penetrations and any other visible roofing components. - Clean outlets, drains, gutters and remove any debris from the roof. - Periodic removal of mildew, moss, herbs or any other kind of vegetation that has been accumulation on the waterproofing. - Periodic removal of possible sediments accumulated on the deck (silt, sledges, slate granules, etc) by occasional water accumulation. - Periodic removal of debris and small objects that may have accumulated on the roof. - Ensure surrounding structural elements are sound such as eaves, flashings, slate tiles and brickwork. - Ensure that the waterproofing is in good condition and there are no blisters, damage or separation. - Review the condition of the waterproofing (adherence to upstands, condition of overlaps, visual appearance, etc) and repair the defects observed. These operations must be carried out twice a year, preferably at the beginning of spring or autumn and must be increased in case of decks or valleys with zero falls. It is also necessary to perform additional maintenance depending on the type of roof, location and proximity of roofs to areas with trees or in areas with high levels of pollution. More details on the document Maintenance and repair recommendations for flat roofs waterproofed with modified bitumen sheets
- Do not apply on icy or wet surfaces.
Handling, storage and preservation
- Before moving the pallet, the condition of the shrink-wrap is checked in order to reinforce it if necessary.
- The product must be stored in a dry place protected from rain, sun, heat and low temperatures.
- The product will be stored in an upright position.
- Handle with a crane with a protective net.
- Pallets shall not be stacked on top of each other.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10
- Length (cm): 800
- Width (cm): 100
- Colour: White
- Thickness (mm): 3.9(SOLAPO)
- Product code: 141922
|External fire behaviour||Broof(t1)||UNE-EN 1187|
|Durability flexibility||-10 ± 5||-|
|Creep durability (ºC)||100 ±10||UN-EN 1110|
|Elongation at break longitudinal (%)||45 ±15||UNE-EN 12311-1|
|Elongation at transverse break (%)||45 ±15||-|
|Humidity resistance factor||>20.000||UNE-EN 1931|
|Low temperature flexibility (ºC)||<-25||UNE-EN 1109|
|Mass per unit area (nominal) (kg/m²)||5.6||-|
|Reaction to fire||E||UNE-EN 11925-2; UNE-EN 13501-1|
|Resistance to static loading (kg)||>20||UNE-EN 12730|
|Resistencia a la difusión (GPa.s.m²/kg)||500 ± 50||-|
|Resistance to root penetration||No pasa||UNE-EN 13948|
|Longitudinal tensile strength (N / 5cm)||900 ± 250||-|
|Transverse tensile strength (N / 5cm)||650 ± 250||-|
|Longitudinal resistance to tearing (nail shank) (N)||PND||-|
|Transversal resistance to tearing (nail shank) (N)||PND||-|
|Resistance to impact, B (mm)||>1500||-|
Addtitional Technical Data
|Adhesion of granules (%)||20 (-20/+10)||UNE-EN 12039|
|Dimensional stability at elevated temperatures (longitudinal) (%)||<0.5||UNE-EN 1107-1|
|Dimensional stability at high temperatures (transversal) (%)||<0.5||-|
|Creep resistance at high temperatures (ºC)||>100||UN-EN 1110|
|Recycled content afterword the consumer (%)||35||-|
|Manufactured in||Fontanar - Guadalajara (España)||-|
|Performance in photocatalytic purification of nitrogen oxides (%)||>8 (Clase 3)||UNE 127197-1|
Standards and Certification
- In accordance with the UNE-EN 13707 standard for flexible sheets for waterproofing. Reinforced bituminous sheets for roof waterproofing. Definitions and characteristics.
- In accordance with the UNE-EN 13969 standard for flexible sheets for waterproofing. Bituminous anti-capillary sheets including bituminous sheet for sealing buried structures. Definitions and characteristics.