Pigmented aqueous primer based on polysiloxane binders. Suitable for regulating the absorption of the substrate for finishes with REVESTIDAN® SATE Acrylic. It has excellent anti-carbonation properties.
- Apply directly to the dry substrate without dilution, it can be subsequently coated with REVESTIDAN® SATE Acrylic after 1 hour.
Advantages & Benefits
- Anti-carbonation action.
- High penetration power.
- Excellent bonding.
- Easy application.
- Waterproof to rain water.
- Exterior and interior use.
- SATE system (On ARGOTEC® Fixtherm).
Instruction for Use
- Apply by brush or roller. Do not apply with a pressure device.
- In case of splashes in the eyes, rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention if necessary. For more detailed information see safety data sheet.
- Tools used for application shall be washed with water after use.
- Do not apply on frozen substrates, thawing or if imminent frost is expected.
Handling, storage and preservation
- Store the product between 0°C and 40°C for a maximum period of 24 months.
- Keep containers tightly sealed and not exposed to extreme temperatures.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10