Plastering mortar based on white cement, polymeric resins, selected aggregates and chemical additives that give it an extraordinary performance for decorative finishes as a finishing coating for SATE systems.
- Execution of facade cladding suitable for different finishes or textures.
- Plastering and thin-layer plastering on SATE system.
- Renovation of facades.
Advantages & Benefits
- Manual or mechanical application
- Has the ability to re-form its shape.
- High mechanical performance.
- Extraordinary smoothness
- A strong whiteness with no yellowing.
- Controlled shrinkage
- Without off-hook.
- (On concrete and other super-absorbent or non-absorbent substrates, apply a suitable primer).
- SATE system
- Cement-based substrates
Instruction for Use
“The substrate shall be sound, clean, free of friable parts, fully hardened and have completed its time of dimensional variation.
- The substrate must have a surface of adequate porosity and roughness.
- Mix manually or mechanically until a homogeneous, creamy and lump-free mixture is obtained.
- Spread the mortar, leaving an average thickness of 2-4 mm, and smooth the applied material to regularise the thickness and smooth the surface”.
- It is advisable to mesh the application at singular points.
- Equipment and tools are easily cleaned with water before the mortar has hardened.
- Do not apply when there is a risk of frost, rain, strong wind or direct sunlight.
- Do not apply on plaster supports.
- Do not apply to plastic, wood, rubber, etc. surfaces.
- Do not re-mix.
- Comply with the mixing water.
- Apply elastic and breathable paint as protection.
Handling, storage and preservation
- Packed in multi-leaf paper bags with damp-proof sheets that allow for its proper storage for 12 months in its original sealed packaging, safe from dampness.
- The information contained in this document and any other advice provided, are given in good faith, based on DANOSA's current knowledge and experience when products are properly stored, handled and applied, in normal situations and in accordance with the recommendations of DANOSA. The information applies only to the application (s) and the product (s) to which reference is expressly made. In case of changes in the parameters of the application, or in case of a different application, consult the DANOSA Technical Service before using the DANOSA products. The information contained herein does not exonerate the responsibility of the building agents to test the products for the application and intended use, as well as their correct application in accordance with current legal regulations. The product images used in our communications are indicative and may differ slightly in color and aesthetic appearance in relation to the final product.Orders are accepted in accordance with the terms of our current General Sales Conditions.DANOSA reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the data reflected in this documentation.Website: www.danosa.com E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +34 949 88 82 10